Mo Didley has been harassing ME since he downed $3800 on UT -20, -21

Guest ChrisHarvard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know what I did to this guy to get him so tilted.

He's popping up in threads, with his comedic banter... harassing me, calling me names, he knows I have a problem with alcohol so what does he say? 2nd rounds on me, have another one, just a bunch of inappropriate references.

I tell him I'm going to Wings bar in Jessup tonight. He says "i'll see you".

I don't care where you are from, that means a fight. Like, a fist fight. A guy says to you "i'll see you", that means a freaking rumble.

So i don't know what to do. Can i even drink and enjoy the Clemson game? For all I know I stagger out and get hit with a freaking baseball bat by Mo.

And I just want to say one more thing on this... the guy disappeared for almost 2 days and came back like nothing happened.

I give Fish a little bit of a rousing from time to time, but when Fish posts plays (its very, very, very, rare) he stands by his plays if they don't come in. He has never cowered in the corner with the lights off, when losing a posted play. Many here don't either.

When you're wrong, just face it. Admit to us, "guys, I let you down". Don't dismiss it as no biggy and pretend it never happened. It did happen. When you get SMOKED, face it. Be a man about it and say, look things didn't go my way, key plays were not made, ect ect.

EVERYONE misses plays.

You can't sweep it under the rug though. Face it, embrace it, learn from it.

Chris Harvard the gambling forum dot com

Never change my pet