top 5 richest posters

sports j

Mofo.....yes classic cars are the bomb!!

Haha it's no classic it's just nice for us. We have nothing so it's nice for my pops. He retired from teaching early to get my mom to a house near water while he could. He loves it but you guys would laugh at it. I can't believe I got to do it, felt cool but you guys pay more a month than I paid for his car.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not.  A new car (and a leased one to a far greater degree) is pissing money down the drain.

I drove my friend's Ferrari about a year ago, and it's a huge piece of shit.  Fast but a huge piece of uncomfortable shit.  In the shop every other month.  $8000 brake job that takes two weeks.  His nephew was driving it down the strip and the engine caught on fire.  Totaled.

Drove my friends Ferrari back with him from Texas to California and it sucked after an hour or 2 of the novelty wore off. Many of the super car type rides are horrible for driving regularly. They tend to ride hard in that you feel every little bump in the road. They're loud and depending on the car can have difficult transmissions. Same guy w the Ferrari has a Porsche GT3 and it was easily the most uncomfortable car I've ever driven. Transmissions on Porsches are tough to get use to as well.