Mo Didley DFS

Cee

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ware is a great play. He's a stud. I haven't looked at the schedule enough to rank the week 1 RBs but I love Elliot and DJ vs just about anyone.

They took dfs from me in del so I'm

But Cee wining is more motivation than winning myself, but also infinitely more pressure.

You can't play fanduel?

I'll pay for you a personal diving experience so you can interact with the beautiful creatures of the ocean.

Seriously though, good thread and discussion. I will be trying my hand in a few of the DK events.

I'd rather be dead than in the water with an animal that knows how to breathe under water. I don't trust them.

I'd rather be dead than in the water with an animal that knows how to breathe under water. I don't trust them.

Lol. I remember that and some link you posted about the camouflage ones.

Back to fantasy talk. Just messing around a bit. I'll put my team up soon. Still looking around a bit.

Lol. I remember that and some link you posted about the camouflage ones.

Back to fantasy talk. Just messing around a bit. I'll put my team up soon. Still looking around a bit.

DK?

I can't even log on to DK, I need to look up prices. We should compete here. You can get better at it just playing for free and talking over players/strateegery. There are unique aspects to games each week that good discussion can reveal. One week things break right and a TGFer is

DK?

I can't even log on to DK, I need to look up prices. We should compete here. You can get better at it just playing for free and talking over players/strateegery. There are unique aspects to games each week that good discussion can reveal. One week things break right and a TGFer is

Yes. I have a little bit in DK to work with. I have FD account, but not currently funded. I preferred DK because they have mma contests.

Once back from my work trip in October, I may add a little to FD if the bank account allows. I plan on using my money for staying a few extra days and enjoying the Florida sunshine, beaches, and good food.

Ware is a great play. He's a stud. I haven't looked at the schedule enough to rank the week 1 RBs but I love Elliot and DJ vs just about anyone.

They took dfs from me in del so I'm

But Cee wining is more motivation than winning myself, but also infinitely more pressure.

We need did in, did you find a fall back plan?

Well, i lose every year, so no pressure. I'm used to it already ha

That's a tourney roster if I've ever seen one. I love that team. How many teams are you going to have?

I usually put the same lineup in every tourney

The single entry tourneys might be the only ones I've come out ahead on. Since pros can't send in 1000 lineups vs me lol

But i might do 2-3 different lineups this time. Since i'm not sure on DJ/ Which TE / Etc and keep your core guys in

Yes. I have a little bit in DK to work with. I have FD account, but not currently funded. I preferred DK because they have mma contests.

Once back from my work trip in October, I may add a little to FD if the bank account allows. I plan on using my money for staying a few extra days and enjoying the Florida sunshine, beaches, and good food.

Well fucking deserved.

We need did in, did you find a fall back plan?

Well, i lose every year, so no pressure. I'm used to it already ha

Always pressure. The worst part of Tennessee not playing well was them not covering. That's the only part that really bothers me, and it bothers me a lot. I would post much more dfs but I struggle to forgive the bad weeks, the kill me.

Always pressure. The worst part of Tennessee not playing well was them not covering. That's the only part that really bothers me, and it bothers me a lot. I would post much more dfs but I struggle to forgive the bad weeks, the kill me.

Well, i liked seattle anyways. So it's ok if we lose.

My only issue is i thought maybe they run in a lot of TDs. But i trust in Did

I usually put the same lineup in every tourney

The single entry tourneys might be the only ones I've come out ahead on. Since pros can't send in 1000 lineups vs me lol

But i might do 2-3 different lineups this time. Since i'm not sure on DJ/ Which TE / Etc and keep your core guys in

They outplay me, but you have to give yourself a few lineups. You have to have every guy you love on a team, or exposure to every angle you love, then hope what's around it comes through. Thank the 1000 teams for building up your pot!

Fd has much more single entry than they used to. I was kicking ass in that before I got booted. NBA was my favorite, won 5000 on 2 bucks and was 1 move from 15k 5-7 times. I didn't get Myles Turner in on the right days. His 20th bday he would have won me 15k but I switched him out and went lyles. Tripp told me to.

Work is covering my trip down and my food for the days of the conference. Wifey gets to tag along, so all I'll be out is 2 nights hotel and her food. Nice week long vacation on the beach for just a few hundred bucks. Works out well.

Fucking right, got to cherish those days...its nice that you have something so awesome to look forward to while you're working your ass off. JD is kicking ass