ronald

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IT was actually "Las Vegas Emissary"

Even fancier!

I had to look up Emissary, diplomatic ambassador with business plans at hand for said business... And you want me to do what????

That's too funny, no company wants me representing them, cause people don't want to hear the truth and that's what I speak...

Donny who did you fight at a bash, pal?

What caused the fight ?

Fought GM_Mike from Bet2Gamble.  2002 I think.  I warned him if he showed up at the Bodog party in Vegas that I would punch him in the nose.  I had no idea what the guy looked like.  We're poolside at the Palms and he comes up to me and says something like: "So you're Ronald!  Good to me you!  Just busting your balls on the forums!  All in good fun!"  And BAM!  Socked him right in the nose.  Was standing with posters AirJudden, MrJ and Slysin when it went down.  The guy avoided me all weekend and never said a word on forums again.

Most guys, as you know, talk tough on forums and then kiss and make up in person.  Not me.  Gay Boys hold grudges. 

Never said anything about fighting, just ramming a bat up his ass, figured he would probably like it.. What brings you into the conversation BUAS... Oh wait aren't you two related one way or another??? Where there is Ronald, Mathy, Donald, Gayboy.. There's usually BUAS, you two use the same computer?????

Jeffie:  Make no mistake.  I could get your daughter to beg to suck my dick.  Gay boy or not.