Attn JEFFSKU: You have options!

ronald

On what type of scale?  Non heterosexual person scale?  He looks almost exactly like Zach Johnson the golfer.  Just more queer.  

:laugh  :laugh Zach Johnson easily top 10 UGLIEST HUMANS I've ever laid eyes on

100% TRUTH. Every single time I watch the PGA tour on a Saturday or Sunday and they flash to his group, I always say to myself That's one UGLY MOTHER FUCKER :laugh  :laugh

So not only is RONNIE a Homosexual human being , he's also UGLY AS SIN :laugh  :laugh

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So much hatred for homosexuals in this thread.

Imagine if the same amount of hate was directed at niggers!!

:bulb

I have found that usually hate for homosexuals stems from a dark place - usually a place of denial (that's how you spell it, dobbler) or confusion about one's own sexuality.  I think Dobbler is likely a closet A person who’s sexuality I admire , based on a number of observations both on forums and in person.  But it's his life.  He's the one who has to live with self.  I am more concerned with how he will react if his son comes out as gay.  My parents were extremely supportive, but not all parents are.  There is a VERY good chance that his son is gay, as evidenced by his gait. 

So much hatred for homosexuals in this thread.

Imagine if the same amount of hate was directed at niggers!!

I have no hate for homos. So Im sure you are not referring to me.

Calling someone a A person who’s sexuality I admire (if they are gay) should not be frowned upon. Thats what they are. No different than calling me white or TTP a NEGRO.