IAG

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make video

That was quick

That was quick! I will do video in the morning..tuckered tonight.

Delish Relish delivers! I'm no Brock Landers with the food reviews, but it IS good. This is not your mother's dill relish, and it is not for the faint of heart...is it sweet? Is it spicy? Its's oddly both, but it works...kind of in the way hot and sour/spicy soup works...

The heat took me off guard on the first taste which was straight out if the jar....luckily it was a small bite, and I had a glass of water in hand. I acclimated quickly though. It's by no means excessively spicy, just takes a bite or two to getting used to if you are not used to spicy condiments. don't remember all the ingredients, but definitely taste the jalapeños...at least I think jalapeños? A little sour cream will make it perfect heat level for me.

I next put on some tortilla chips with some of that ball park fake cheese stuff (don't ask) and that was excellent. 4 oz is smaller than your average relish jar, but a little will go a long way...plus I must have gotten in under the BOGO wire because RK sent me two jars. I felt bad because the shipping was much more than he had calculated (I think he is fixing that) and he said he would eat the excess delivery which was more than the gross payment for the 3 orders I think.

I think RK can take this places as long as he can figure out the shipping costs. I can totally picture it in upscale gourmet food stores.

Will be interested in other reviews.....sounds like HP knows his stuff. I will be interested to go back and read what is in it to give it the sweet tint,

Great job King of Relish Kingdom!