Walmart is fucked up man

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

There's nothing wrong with it... in the sense that it shouldn't cause the "outrage" from all the loons out there.  But, having said that, it is in poor fuckin' taste, imo.

+1

I don't think 911 should be used to market anything... or to make money

Guest pocketrockets

Fair enough, but that implies that marketing and making money are bad things, only fools and the hopelessly naive believe that.

That's not what I'm implying... Making money out of a tragedy while preying on people's patriotism is a cheap stunt... I'm sure the walmart marketing team can do way better than that.

Unreal isn't even.......I didn't have ivy league potential, however what kind of mind set could you have to think this has potential? The sad thing is all fucking three of those mindless souls came away thinking that was a great spot.

I could harp about this for 10 more paragraphs. 

HOUSTON -- The owner of mattress company in Texas has apologized for a “tasteless” advertisement promoting a 9/11 anniversary sale featuring a woman screaming as two towers of mattresses fall to the ground.

Miracle Mattress owner Mike Bonanno apologized Thursday, saying the online ad was produced without his knowledge by employees in San Antonio.

On Friday, Bonanno announced that the store “will be closed indefinitely.”

Poor guy had to shut his business down because of the scumbags

Fella doesn't seem like he'll live in poverty because of this. He probably owns 10 other company stores. He made the right move.

Out of three people combined, they can't realize this isn't good? We have a terrorist to our left, who is probably in a sleeper cell, and the other, who probably crossed the boarder illegally 5 months ago. 

Fella doesn't seem like he'll live in poverty because of this. He probably owns 10 other company stores. He made the right move.

Out of three people combined, they can't realize this isn't good? We have a terrorist to our left, who is probably in a sleeper cell, and the other, who probably crossed the boarder illegally 5 months ago.

haha

Guest pocketrockets

Walmart blows so bad. Haven't been in...in years.

That being said, made a successful online/pickup purchase today...wifey rolled right over and they brought the crap out to the car.

welcome the falls!!!!!!

:laugh