Teen gangraped, killed and fed to gators... SMH

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if I had to choose in between killing a man who fucked me over or raping a woman that rejected me I'd take the kill, we all have our codes. Harming kids or women is the maximum offense in my book. Thats just who I am.

You retarded?

He said Murder is more atrocious than Rape.

Would YOU rather get murdered or raped.

Not would you rather kill a man who you think deserved it or rape an innocent girl.

Well if I had to choose in between killing a man who fucked me over or raping a woman that rejected me I'd take the kill, we all have our codes. Harming kids or women is the maximum offense in my book. Thats just who I am.

That wasn't the question.

I asked if people believe a woman would prefer to be killed over being raped. 100% of sane people would choose staying alive.

Thats why I mentioned sentences for manslaughter and or attempted murder are often less severe than for rape.

Life > a womans vagina.

Guest pocketrockets

You retarded?

Not would you rather kill a man who you think deserved it or rape an innocent girl.

Well id rather get killed than be raped by a black dude.

Ban Spring break as well.

This was on spring break? Didn't read the entire article but I know one girl was kidnapped, raped by a group of guys for several days, then fed to gators. Figured this was the same girl, but maybe not. Lovely place. For a young girl to have that be her last experience in her life makes me wish I could create something infinitely worse, perhaps over the course of a year, for the piece of shit that took her life. I have plenty of time and a creative mind, I'd love to see this gentleman.

Bucket list is about 78 strong so far. Busy busy busy.

Guest pocketrockets

You retarded?

but I would rather get raped by a black woman than be killed... hope that clears the air.

Cop not everything is about race. Unless you think women's rights are very important in Caucasian stash houses. Those Mexican and Black stash houses in the hood are so out of control!

Russians and Asians do this at a higher rate than anyone else I believe. Through the course of history, senseless brutality is not related to race, it is related to men.

Guest pocketrockets

This was on spring break? Didn't read the entire article but I know one girl was kidnapped, raped by a group of guys for several days, then fed to gators. Figured this was the same girl, but maybe not. Lovely place. For a young girl to have that be her last experience in her life makes me wish I could create something infinitely worse, perhaps over the course of a year, for the piece of shit that took her life. I have plenty of time and a creative mind, I'd love to see this gentleman.

lmao... 78? good lord

gangraping a girl? can a man be any more of a coward?

Exactly, killing her was more offensive than raping her. She could recover from being raped.

That wasn't the question.

I asked if people believe a woman would prefer to be killed over being raped. 100% of sane people would choose staying alive.

Thats why I mentioned sentences for manslaughter and or attempted murder are often less severe than for rape.

Life > a womans vagina.

Sanity is a myth.

Cop not everything is about race. Unless you think women's rights are very important in Caucasian stash houses. Those Mexican and Black stash houses in the hood are so out of control!

Yes it is. Blacks are far more likely to murder than any other race in America. Stats don't lie.

Not according to wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_sense

"Common sense is a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge things, which is shared by ("common to") nearly all people and can reasonably be expected of nearly all people without any need for debate."

Don't have wiki here.

Larger half

Found missing

Common sense is rarity.