NFL DFS Contest for Us

marniblitz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! Not sure if we'll get to 10 people. If we don't, the entry fee is refunded and we'll send $10 directly to the winner. I don't think I'll be able to get my entry in, due to the fact I'm in Seattle this weekend, but I'll kick in my $10 to the winner if we don't get 10 people to play.

FanDuel link:

https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/44139/invites/bac61d80a3ed84e1849d5a302ad57f6a296b1cab?invitedby=marniblitz&cnl=la

$10 entry

Sunday/Monday games

top 3 spots payout (if we get 10 people)

If less than 10 people enter, entry fee is refunded and we'll PayPal the winner directly (in that case, winner takes all).

It looks like fairwarning won this week!

Fairwarning, do you want to post your PayPal info and people can send you the $10 entry fee they were refunded? Or if you pm the info to me, I think I can send an email to everyone who played this week via Fanduel. 

What do you think guys, do people still want to keep doing this and try to get 10 people or should I set it up for 5, winner take all? If there's no interest we can bag it, but I'd be game to keep doing it, even if there are only 5 of us. 

Hey Guys,

I have fairwarning's email so those who were in last Sunday's contest can pay him via PayPal. I don't think I can email people via FanDuel, and I'm not sure who's who with various user names and such, so I'll probably go ahead and post the email here, but I want to double-check with fairwarning first to make sure that's okay with him.

Should I go ahead and set this up again for Sunday? I think we can get 6 people pretty easily, but anything above that will be hit or miss. Should I set it up for 6 people,  winner take all? Or do those who are likely to play prefer that the top 3 spots pay out?