my overrated list would include

rolling stones

kiss

pink floyd

bee gees

prince

the doors

grateful dead

combined, there are maybe 10 decent songs on that list, and half of those were prince pop songs before he went goofy, nothing else even has a rhythm

LOL You're nuts with those two.

Genius music.

LOL You're nuts with those two.

Genius music.

if everyone hated them, then i wouldn't consider them overrated! of course they have fans, music is subjective... but let me ask you seriously, when's the last time you listened to pink floyd or prince while sober for hours and thought their music was genius? just because someone can sing and play the guitar well, and mixes a million different styles, doesn't mean they make great music

if everyone hated them, then i wouldn't consider them overrated! of course they have fans, music is subjective... but let me ask you seriously, when's the last time you listened to pink floyd or prince while sober for hours and thought their music was genius? just because someone can sing and play the guitar well, and mixes a million different styles, doesn't mean they make great music

Never cared for Pink Floyd or Prince.

Your list was solid IMO. Diabler approved.

Never cared for Pink Floyd or Prince.

Your list was solid IMO. Diabler approved.

nice!

don't you think music critics, movie critics, sports writers, etc are total lemmings? if you look up stuff on older acts like elvis for example, the critics almost all hated his music, and then started to come around, and now it's almost universal love... same with guys like muhammad ali

nice!

don't you think music critics, movie critics, sports writers, etc are total lemmings? if you look up stuff on older acts like elvis for example, the critics almost all hated his music, and then started to come around, and now it's almost universal love... same with guys like muhammad ali

Agree.

And let's add Elvis to the list. Might be the most overrated ever.

He was a pop culture icon. But his music was shit.

Every year.

As far as Pink Floyd...

The Dark Side of The Moon

Wish You Were Here

The Wall

Animals

Prince...

Purple Rain

Prince

Sign O Times

Controversy

Too many good albums for me not to listen to every year.