Juice Free TGFers Vols -13 for Mo Didley

Mofome

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best forum there is. You boys making it much more fun, I posted down 0-14 so people didn't think I was hiding out, idk why people were bothered last week, so I tried to hang in. Vt fumbles were insane. Vols gutless play calling was tough to watch. 45-3 run -- I'll take it, going to have to be much better v fla, ga, TXAM, Bama

Thanks for making it more entertaining. Hopefully Ohio won't be so stressful. No Harvard ...weird.

Best forum there is. You boys making it much more fun, I posted down 0-14 so people didn't think I was hiding out, idk why people were bothered last week, so I tried to hang in. Vt fumbles were insane. Vols gutless play calling was tough to watch. 45-3 run -- I'll take it, going to have to be much better v fla, ga, TXAM, Bama

Thanks for making it more entertaining. Hopefully Ohio won't be so stressful. No Harvard ...weird.

Damn Mo, you were on people like me saying the SEC is down, but it is going to work to your advantage. Other than Alabama I see UT as the best team in the conference. It's a long season and anything can happen, but a down year for the SEC is a good thing for UT's title hopes.

Damn Mo, you were on people like me saying the SEC is down, but it is going to work to your advantage. Other than Alabama I see UT as the best team in the conference. It's a long season and anything can happen, but a down year for the SEC is a good thing for UT's title hopes.

Don't jinx it! Pitt wins the ACC, Vols win the SEC, and it's playoff time baby!

What has Tennessee shown? Should've lost to App State, and beat a mediocre at best VT team, and you're claiming they're the 2nd best in the SEC? Wow...

What has Tennessee shown? Should've lost to App State, and beat a mediocre at best VT team, and you're claiming they're the 2nd best in the SEC? Wow...

They lost no one, added a great DC, are much better on the Dline, they showed they could dominate OU until Maggitt went out, showed they could play with Bama at Bama, they didn't lose anything. What has anyone shown?

Am I the only one that it bugs to see Mo's bills not all facing the same way? Is that an OCD thing?

It also makes me worry he is going to get robbed some day, what with putting his address out there and all.

Congrats on the Vols win. I was asleep..glad I missed the beginning...sounds like it was a rough start!