Where were you when the 9/11 attacks happened?

KingRevolver

I was sitting in my living room with Sarah, we had just finished slapping skins and we started smoking a post-sex doobie when it came on TV.  

She gave me head while I watched the news and then we banged again and she passed out. 

She actually had a boyfriend in jail but she said we both "needed to get off".   She was a fiesty little hoe, one of those take charge "I'm going to suck your dick" type chicks. 

Probably the most famous blowjob of my life due to the timing. 

Was driving to my friends house who I worked with at the time to pick him up.

Got a message from the receptionist at our work saying there was an emergency and that no one should come to the office.

Turned on the tv when I got to his house just in time to see the 2nd plane hit. He had been in NY the last 3 months working on a deal and had just bought a place in trump tower so hit him pretty hard.

Many joints were smoked while watching the new coverage the rest of the day.

Feels like just yesterday.

I was sitting in my living room with Sarah, we had just finished slapping skins and we started smoking a post-sex doobie when it came on TV.  

She gave me head while I watched the news and then we banged again and she passed out. 

She actually had a boyfriend in jail but she said we both "needed to get off".   She was a fiesty little hoe, one of those take charge "I'm going to suck your dick" type chicks. 

Probably the most famous blowjob of my life due to the timing. 

Spankie, really? Talk about requiring your audience to suspend disbelief. 

Guest ChrisHarvard

3rd bell at school. They didn't make an announcement or anything, some people were talking about it.

I heard some teachers put on televisions, but not in mine. My 4th bell it was just class like usual. Didn't really find out what happened until I got home.