What piece of shit is gonna kneel on the anniversary of 9/11?

Cop

Yup. Watching that was outstanding. Enjoyed every second of her burial.

She has made good bank playing the one blonde haired conservative female Bit, but she is so hagged out now from tobacco use and general anorexia that she's now just a female Rush Limbaugh. And the Roast showed us that she's just not very bright when called upon to improvise socially

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Model-actress Kate Upton ripped into NFL players who demonstrated in protest during the National Anthem ahead of the league’s games on Sunday, the 15th anniversary of 9/11, calling the practice a “disgrace” on any regular day but “even more horrific” on the day Americans remember the terrorist attacks that killed thousands of people and destroyed the Twin Towers.

Guest pocketrockets

Model-actress Kate Upton ripped into NFL players who demonstrated in protest during the National Anthem ahead of the league’s games on Sunday, the 15th anniversary of 9/11, calling the practice a “disgrace” on any regular day but “even more horrific” on the day Americans remember the terrorist attacks that killed thousands of people and destroyed the Twin Towers.

I loved her, now I love her more.

Freedom :yay

Oh, wait, someome exercising their freedom in a way I don't agree? Fuck that! Get the fuck out!

LMAO

Totally agree, but it needs to go both ways though.

Like if someone refuses to decorate a gay couples cake due to their religious beliefs, or protests against taking in Muslim immigrants that's their right as well.

Freedom only means something if it's the same for everybody.

Totally agree, but it needs to go both ways though.

Like if someone refuses to decorate a gay couples cake due to their religious beliefs, or protests against taking in Muslim immigrants that's their right as well.

Freedom only means something if it's the same for everybody.

Guys like Cop only agree when it's something that they're against... they cry about their rights all day long. Then someone else expresses their right, and Cop hates it. Weird.

Btw, for the record, as stated in the past, I think the National Anthem protest is silly.

Guys like Cop only agree when it's something that they're against... they cry about their rights all day long. Then someone else expresses their right, and Cop hates it. Weird.

Btw, for the record, as stated in the past, I think the National Anthem protest is silly.

And I think not decorating the cake was stupid as well.

Just hate double standards on either side.

Wrong. They don't have a constitutional right to protest on private property. I do however have a constitutional right to call the pieces of shit.