Just glad to be here

Everfresh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When in doubt use rubbing alcohol. A cloth works fine but rubbing alcohol gives peace of mind.

You can also burn the whole goddamed place.

yep, it all reverts back to threats of violence on the internet by this little man

This guy is a greasy, short, ugly, bisexual tico with delusions of an exciting life ("dating" "models", care to share some pictures asshole?)

He's pathetic and, as you can see above, avoids real life confrontation at every possibility.  

He works at the Equus building writing tickets and dealing with drunks, and then heads to the HDR to mop the women's toilet to top off his $200 a week.  He lives at his mom's house in a bed that's too short for his 5'1" frame and hurls threats on his 1990's HP computer until the wee hours of the morning

Pathetic, weak, stupid and pointless are all adjectives that can be used to describe this piece of shit

That is all

Guest pocketrockets

yep, it all reverts back to threats of violence on the internet by this little man

This guy is a greasy, short, ugly, bisexual tico with delusions of an exciting life ("dating" "models", care to share some pictures asshole?)

He's pathetic and, as you can see above, avoids real life confrontation at every possibility.  

He works at the Equus building writing tickets and dealing with drunks, and then heads to the HDR to mop the women's toilet to top off his $200 a week.  He lives at his mom's house in a bed that's too short for his 5'1" frame and hurls threats on his 1990's HP computer until the wee hours of the morning

Pathetic, weak, stupid and pointless are all adjectives that can be used to describe this piece of shit

That is all

I don't run away from no one and no I no longer work at 5dimes idiot. Wednesday or thursday pal, Ill break your face and your hands so you can't type here for a couple of months. Care to name a place and time?

Guest pocketrockets

yep....pretty much his regular M.O. at the Rx

12 posts.....one mention of sports, the rest off topic arguing & flaming

He is banned once or twice a week there, most despised member ever,

I don't run away from no one and no I no longer work at 5dimes idiot. Wednesday or thursday pal, Ill break your face and your hands so you can't type here for a couple of months. Care to name a place and time?

I already did name a "place and time" you stupid, greasy, illiterate tico fuck.  See above, tonight at 8 pm Central Bar, Paseo Colon.  Meet me in the parking lot if you want you fucking asshole.

But of course you won't show up,...because you're a pussy Homosexual human being bisexual crackhead scumbag

That is all

Ha! Unbelievable! This shit turd pussy is now on other forums, where he's banned from the main forum (lmfao) and is actually complaining that I'm "following him". Everyone, go back and follow this thread from the start....who's stalking who???

8pm tonight pal, Central Pub....be there or be a pussy you delusional tico greaseball crackhead Homosexual human being

That is all!

Guest ChrisHarvard

I don't understand why this SILLY LIL guy from across the street would come here to make trouble?

Post your selections for this week.

You go 2-0 then you can squawk and flap your feathers.

I don't understand why this SILLY LIL guy from across the street would come here to make trouble?

Well he's been coming here a while I think.  I guess my presence sets him off for some reason

I offered to buy the greasy little guy a drink and clear the air but he didn't have the balls to show up

I mean, what else am I supposed to do??

Guest pocketrockets

What?

Harvey don't bother, this scammer is retarded, always was and always will.

Sadly, since he is permanently banned accross the street for constant trolling, he will try and do the same here. This guy has never posted a winner in his life. 

What?

You asked why this guy came to to this forum site and immediately started harassing people.  I don't know man

I've really tried to be this guys friend.  I even offered to buy him a drink to clear the air, but all I get is hostility and anger in return (see his meltdown above, probably drug induced)

Sad really, so much anger in little tico body

Guest pocketrockets

You have been here since 1 am, who's the one smokin' crack? Buy me a drink? I can buy my own drinks, and already told you, you  disgust me. Id rather have a drink with ANY other forum member, even the confessed gay ones. I'm off today and free tomorrow after 7... you are saying I run away, on which yeast infected bar will you be drinking tonight? Let me know and Ill swing by and we'll put this to an end.

Harvey don't bother, this scammer is retarded, always was and always will.

Sadly, since he is permanently banned accross the street for constant trolling, he will try and do the same here. This guy has never posted a winner in his life. 

Ha, CLASSIC!! Accuse your enemy of your own worst crime! This loser is banned from all but ONE forum site on the Rx,...guess which one,,,the "rubber room" a hangout for freaks and degenerates who bash the living shit out of each other all day, every day! How appropriate

You have been here since 1 am, who's the one smokin' crack? Buy me a drink? I can buy my own drinks, and already told you, you  disgust me. Id rather have a drink with ANY other forum member, even the confessed gay ones. I'm off today and free tomorrow after 7... you are saying I run away, on which yeast infected bar will you be drinking tonight? Let me know and Ill swing by and we'll put this to an end.

I already called you out, asshole.  I waited 4 hours for your to show your ugly tico head last night and you didn't show.  Why would tonight be any different.

It used to be fun to watch your meltdowns but it isn't anymore. Fuck off, you aren't worth my time anymore

Guest pocketrockets

Today I don't have to work, yesterday I did and I won't interrupt my duties for a washed up gonorrhea carrying old tart piece of shit. Kickin your ass will literally take me less than 2 mins. Name a place scumbag, show this place how brave you really are.

Still scamming 80 year old ladies on the sweepstakes, you scumbag?