Looking for 9 more people for season long MNF ten liner $10 per week entry

IAG

Lol I learned in Denver, and I've already done two here. we used to do these for everything, football, basketball, NASCAR, you name it.

In any case, it's simple, like squares, it is luck.

10 lines. Everyone puts their name on a line. A number is assigned randomly 0-9 (I actually have cards like scratch offs that I use) You add the score of two teams together, the sum of the scores (last digit) is winner...corresponding name wins. Score 27-14, #1 wins,etc.

We can settle up at end of season if you want, (or we could pay $85 each now for half season) as there will be 2-4 winners each week depending if we want to do quarters or halfs. Here is the one we did for relish

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/26252-win-a-jar-of-relish-from-the-relish-king-free-10-liner-usc-bama/

retracting earlier interest....would seem like I am tossing dice on a blanket in the back alley

...not sure what that means, but that's fine. Don't you ever play SB pools with squares? Same concept except 1 in 10 chance 2x a game...just gives games some extra fun, but understand that some people don't like contests/pools that are purely luck.

...not sure what that means, but that's fine. Don't you ever play SB pools with squares? Same concept except 1 in 10 chance 2x a game...just gives games some extra fun, but understand that some people don't like contests/pools that are purely luck.

i'm just riffing......but, basically yeah, no interest in the Pure Luck games....never play Squares