Just so you all know, Hillary lost the election yesterday

HenryHiII2

She's insisted for the last two years that the questions about her health are absurd and part of the non-existent "right wing conspiracy". The constant coughing fits? Just seasonal allergies. The mini seizures? Nonsense. She's perfectly healthy and all the pubs pushing these theories are just desperate crazies.

So yesterday she wigs out and has a full blown gran-mal seizure, passes out and collapses and has to literally be dragged/stuffed into a waiting "vanbulance"...AT THE FUCKING WORLD TRADE CENTER DURING A 9/11 MEMORIAL.

The optics of this, simply put, are devastating and she will NOT recover from this. The bizarre explanation that she has pneumonia is just embarrassing. Pneumonia in August/September? Uh no. Then they say she "overheated"...in a pleasant 80 degree day with a nice breeze. Thousands of people were at that event, nobody else was "overheating".

Look, let's just cut the bullshit. The woman is no my well at all and clearly has some serious health issues. She is not fit for the Presidency.

I already knew this, but after yesterday, I KNOW it...

Donald J. Trump will - repeat - WILL be the 45th President of the United States. At this point, anyone who argues against this is just gonna look really really dumb and desperate.