Relish King checking in outside the bar...

KingRevolver

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went one (1) for three (3) in softs championship today. Tilting.

Even more tilting

Piece of shit ump (we have a history as he's the basketball ref for our corporate leagues as well)made an absilute bullshit call in extra innings. He was pissed since if it goes extras he basically works for free. We put up 2 in our half of the first extra inning. Other team scores a quick one. Followed by 2 quick outs. Walk and Next guy Triples to knock in the tying run. Next Guy hitting hits a slow ground ball to 2nd. Second. Guy makes a great play and throws to me at 1st. Throw beats the guy by a step and a half. Piece of shit ump calls him safe. . I mean it wasnt even close. Even the other team thought he was out. Ump claimed runner tied the throw. Game over and we lose be the ump didn't want another extra inning.

I told him to get fucked and he's a lazy piece of shit. He threw me out of the game even though it was over as is the league.

Have flag football and basketball starting next week and he's the ref in both. Should be interesting though I suspect he's gonna complain since I already got ejected once last basketball season and try to get me banned from playing anymore.