**olive garden unlimited pasta pass for 49 days

milwaukee mike

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool.

I'm sure alot of the Italian Americans here are eligible for citizenship but getting the supporting documents will be a huge hassle.

I visited the Italian consulate in Toronto in 2003 with a copy of my dads Italian passport (issued in the 1950's) a copy of my parents marriage certificate, and my extended birth certificate showing my parents names and nationalities and 30 mins later had my Italian passport in my hands.

I'm on the Government of Italy's mailing list since then and get voting info and other official stuff sent to me regularly.

wow that's a lot quicker than the us process... i was mailing stuff to chicago and then had to drive there and sign a bunch of crap

wow that's a lot quicker than the us process... i was mailing stuff to chicago and then had to drive there and sign a bunch of crap

I'm sure the process is the same. I was living in Toronto at the time and since it is the capital of Ontario its easy to get birth/death certificates issued by the province. The Italian consulate is 6 blocks away from the provincial parliament buildings.

I think my situation was routine for the Italians because all they had to do was cross reference my information and my fathers info with the local government in his hometown in Italy where there was a large number of people that left for Canada.

do you guys really like olive garden, it not that good to me, why what is their selling pt, i know the prices are cheap but what is good about them

what is good is the soup, salad, breadsticks

i get the olive garden salad dressing at sam's club... about half the time at home i use that, the other half oil/vinegar

people always talk crap about places like olive garden, friday's, etc when they don't even eat there... just to sound cool they say their food is garbage, full of salt/sugar/etc, but if they went to a non-chain restaurant they would often find much less clean places with even worse food

i could eat at og/carrabas/maggianos or pretty much any italian chain and leave happy and full.  i don't eat red meat so that makes the food i eat pretty hard to fuck up

people always talk crap about places like olive garden, friday's, etc when they don't even eat there... just to sound cool they say their food is garbage, full of salt/sugar/etc, but if they went to a non-chain restaurant they would often find much less clean places with even worse food

i could eat at og/carrabas/maggianos or pretty much any italian chain and leave happy and full. i don't eat red meat so that makes the food i eat pretty hard to fuck up

Agree with you.

Those chains ain't that bad.