• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh

She won the lottery with you then :lol

Wasnt a shot at you. I like to cook just figured you had to be doing it if she is doing all the income providing :hurray

the wife does pretty well bringing home the bacon, but she has a lot of catching up to do.  I am a pretty decent cook, but I hate cooking so I don't bother.  My wife loves to cook.  She grades the first week of Hello Fresh at a solid A-

WVU actually just had this talk with the wife and may give one of them a try

Im sick of having tons of extra things hit the trash because we need a little of something for a new recipe shes trying

do it and report back.  If you do the family of 4 deal for 3 days, the first week will only cost $60.  And all these places have free shipping.  Everything comes in one (1) box.  They put a bunch of those freezer packs in the box to keep it cold.

same here. Constantly throwing food away in my house. That is something that really bugs me

New Years resolution for me every year and can never seem to stick to it. Not just perishables getting thrown away either. Always have some shit that just sits there for months and eventually expires.

Spontaneous decisions to go out to eat too often are usually the main cause for food getting tossed out at my house.