Beautiful sunset here in the Pacific

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

nah, I'm chilling with my dog here, home alone, arrived home 1 hour ago after running errands since 8am... kinda tired and tomorrow is payday and I'll have myself a busy day/night

Guest pocketrockets

Love that song.

It's so groovy, gets me in this mischievous happy mood, it's weird to explain, I'm rarely the dancing type, but this one gets me going,,, Rolling Stones and Bowie do that for me too!

Guest pocketrockets

you should call up one of your buddies and go and have that special time then

what you up to ckid? sorry for being an asshole to you in the past, fuck that shit, im here to have a good time

You two guys should just stay out of each other's threads. JMO.

I'm sorry but this asshole seems to want people on here to think he's some kind of ultra cool Jim Morrison clone that hangs on the beach of the "pacific" smoking weed and being a badass. Those of us that know who he really is here in CR know he's a skinny junkie tico that mops out toilets in a whorehosue for a living and begs for scraps by the theatre nacional ever since he got fired from Five Dimes and his $200 a week job

Pathetic

Guest pocketrockets

This decrepit piece of shit can't help it, following his heroes around like a  little puppy... LOL.

That is all?

Scammed any retired US citizens at your sweepstakes operation you sick fuck?

I'm sorry but this asshole seems to want people on here to think he's some kind of ultra cool Jim Morrison clone that hangs on the beach of the "pacific" smoking weed and being a badass. Those of us that know who he really is here in CR know he's a skinny junkie tico that mops out toilets in a whorehosue for a living and begs for scraps by the theatre nacional ever since he got fired from Five Dimes and his $200 a week job

Pathetic

Everyone knows he's not "cool" or whatever.  Nobody believes a word he says.  You're trying to hard.  Now it wouldn't be shocking if Everfresh was a new ghost of Pocketrockets...Just so he'd have someone to bicker with, since no one else pays him any mind.

Everyone knows he's not "cool" or whatever.  Nobody believes a word he says.  You're trying to hard.  

I can respect that.  I just think the posters on here should be forewarned what kind of charlatan they're dealing with here. Just trying to do the community a solid, that's all,...don't shoot the messenger.

That is all