How many of these win?

Mofome

Hey didley, off topic

But i'm still not understanding how the skins pay Norman all that money and don't put him on AB. They'd rather see the #2 db exposed all night vs Brownie?

The first td went through breelands hands. Another td went off his chest. Can't believe when brown fumbles they call it complete. Lots of guys stay on one side, with a new safety it's easier to help one side all day than switching, theoretically - it's what lots of these guys do, but I'd put Norman on brown everywhere. Big Ben really wasn't very good but Kerrigan doesn't fall on a fumble and breeland gives up two tds that should have been picked

The biggest problem with breeland was getting abused in the run game, he had chances to make plays on the last td, maybe both but certainly 2 other long runs and he didn't touch Williams. Worst player in the NFL week 1 not named cousins

The first td went through breelands hands. Another td went off his chest. Can't believe when brown fumbles they call it complete. Lots of guys stay on one side, with a new safety it's easier to help one side all day than switching, theoretically - it's what lots of these guys do, but I'd put Norman on brown everywhere. Big Ben really wasn't very good but Kerrigan doesn't fall on a fumble and breeland gives up two tds that should have been picked

The biggest problem with breeland was getting abused in the run game, he had chances to make plays on the last td, maybe both but certainly 2 other long runs and he didn't touch Williams. Worst player in the NFL week 1 not named cousins

I guess Bree just had a bad game? Yeah, they used Sherman as an example of a one side man, But SEA has 3 great DBs so it's a different situation to me

When this happens, i get sick ", as he completed eight of nine throws to the left of the numbers for 163 yards and two touchdowns, compared to just one of four for two yards on throws to the right."

1/4 to norman side and 8/9 on breeland side. Joke city to me

and yes i agree on run d and brown fake fumbles