Milwaukee Mike?

JTGAMBLE

Stevie wonder isn't blind, neither was Ray Charles - though he is now.

i always thought those guys were fakers

i believe half of what i see and none of what i read unless it jives with common sense

i might ask avril about this if a get a private concert, giving a large donation from a trust to lymelight foundation... would rather donate the money to myself but i can't do that without getting arrested  :laugh

Michelle Branch went country. Wasn't bad but wasn't country either. Her career went right into the dumper. Had a lot of talent too. I'd take Michelle over Avril.

she wasn't pasty white enough to be a country star, like taylor swift or carrie underwood

rednecks mostly like their country stars to be white girls or guys with beards, only guy that crossed over outside of those parameters was hootie  :laugh

she wasn't pasty white enough to be a country star, like taylor swift or carrie underwood

rednecks mostly like their country stars to be white girls or guys with beards, only guy that crossed over outside of those parameters was hootie  :laugh

Maybe having a kid with her 44-year-old guitarist might have done it. That doesn't go over well with the tweens.

Lol I always tell people that. More of a personal belief. Wtf would you give an individual the benefit of the doubt for. Someone who doesn't care to earn your trust can take a hike. Giving a human the benefit of the doubt is -EV but parents and teachers say it to kids every day

good way to think, right more often than not

i think gamblers are usually skeptical, at least i am... when someone says something i ask myself "why are they asking me this or telling me this"

usually as a cpa they are trying to get me to agree with them on being more aggressive