Beloved handicapper Dink says capping blows, time to focus on horse rescue

Mofome

just another twitter whiner like alan boston

there's people blacktopping parking lots in the hot sun for $50/day and he complains that looking at stats on sporting events is "hard work"

similar to colin kaepernick saying how oppressed he is

Good points.

People that have it easy sometimes have no clue how good they have it.

I make an effort to NOT watch the news and try to avoid knowing what's going on in current events, avoiding the Kippernick story is impossible, it's everywhere.

Good points.

People that have it easy sometimes have no clue how good they have it.

I make an effort to NOT watch the news and try to avoid knowing what's going on in current events, avoiding the Kippernick story is impossible, it's everywhere.

exactly

it's an insult to people out there busting their ass, or putting their life on the line (police/firefighter) to say that looking at a computer screen or pushing papers is "hard work"... might not be fun, and might be stressful but come on

Cant disagree with him

I love sports and love gambling but as a full time job? Its probably down there with shoveling shit in terms of careers id enjoy having. I know many on the forums see it as their dream life but it sounds awful to me. I love gambling as a fun hobby but thats it. Would never want to rely on money coming in from it 

And in response to the people saying he shouldnt complain he has it good, I agree in part because yes of course plenty have it worse off and that perspective is important to remember, but at the same time people being worse off doesnt mean nobody else can ever complain about anything in their life. People with overall very nice lives have legitimate frustrations or stresses in their lives all the time. Just because theres millions worse off doesnt mean your issue isnt important or relevant