OT: Do WILD BILL CLINTON and HILLARY "DIAPERS" CLINTON sleep in the same bed?

Fazzer

Guest pocketrockets

Wild Bill too busy doing coke and fucking 20 yo girls. Hillary knows this and has always known this. These had an open relationship back in the day. Hillary cannot walk by herself much less fuck ew.

Hillary Clinton doesn't belong in the same sentence as sex, cmon man that's gross.

Wild Bill too busy doing coke and fucking 20 yo girls. Hillary knows this and has always known this. These had an open relationship back in the day. Hillary cannot walk by herself much less fuck ew.

Hillary Clinton doesn't belong in the same sentence as sex, cmon man that's gross.

WILD BILL LOVES the chicks.  Poor Diapers Clinton looks frail and ready to BUCKLE any day now...

Guest pocketrockets

WILD BILL LOVES the chicks.  Poor Diapers Clinton looks frail and ready to BUCKLE any day now...

Yeah I like Bill, he is a guy I would definitely party with. And I don't think that made him a bad pres, and I don't care if he denied cumin on Lewinski, fuck that, that was his and his wife business. Don\t even care he fucked her in the oval office, who here wouldn't a chick you like ANYWHERE. Hell, I'd fuck some women knowing I would have to do jailtime, don't care, some are worth it. 

Guest pocketrockets

As far as him politically, I don't care for him, I was a democrat up to 2009-10. Now I consider myself a libertarian. Huge Ron Paul fan back in the day. Both parties are rotten IMHO.

Guest pocketrockets

Agreed, Politics in general...RIGGED...RIGGED...RIGGED.  

Probably more than we will ever realize. 

In our lifetime? Who knows, but someday everything will be exposed. The human evolution will be effective enough one day to open everyone's eyes, in this age and time I don't think so, when the media and industrial complex keep people distracted so efficiently to even care about who's really pulling the strings.

90% of people care more about the new iphone, social media bs, betting on games, new Hollywood flicks and TMZ bs than politics. And close to 80% of people that care about politics a lot are blinded by one of the two traitor parties. We are fucked. But I hope one day the people "will take the power back", what the constitutions originally intended and has been lost for decades now.