NFL FOOTBALL FOR THUR

CarolinaKid

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please sm just like i told VD im sick of the past and want to move forward sir and i will say to you as well, let work together here and try to win some games ect.enough of the bs from both of us..let have fun posting on this forum and stop with the crap on each other, we have been on the forums way to long to lower  each other to that junk imo....bol guy

Please sm just like i told VD im sick of the past and want to move forward sir and i will say to you as well, let work together here and try to win some games ect.enough of the bs from both of us..let have fun posting on this forum and stop with the crap on each other, we have been on the forums way to long to lower  each other to that junk imo....bol guy

and if i may add if you ever in nc, let me know and i will set you up in a nice hotel and maybe we can meet and have some drinks.fair enough

No that's never going to happen because your the biggest lying piece of shit on these forums.

sm that  proven fact im good for my word as in gambling debts and service to friends i like here.... my friend im sorry if that over your head and you hate me that much, come to nc and i will set you up i a great hotel(maybe the best you ever stayed in) and you will see.it that simple, i told mo what i would do for him and i did it, what do you have to lose.......pay the air price here and i will set you up and meet you and then you can say what im lieing or not.it very simple

someone ask on another forum how has the internet change over the yrs and one answer was online hate has grown out of control and this is so true, if you dont like a person fine but dont go on and on with the hate posts just move on...imo that the mature thing to do..........several posters i dont like or agree with, do you see me posts crap in their threads no