The TGF Fantasy FB League Shit Talk Thread: Joseph, Come on out and get your whooping'.

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah. Keenan Allen going down hurt. Id argue Cooks is a legit teir 2. But that would make no difference if you don't feel that way..

I agree with you about Cooks (home games, anyway!). Everything I looked at on your team involved him and I wouldn't rule that out. I put out a couple of offers to another owner and want to see what happens, but I'm still looking, for sure.

I don't think there are any "power teams" in our league. Parity rules the day, which is just another way of saying we have a bunch of sh*tty little teams butting heads. Maybe someone thinks they have a power team? I just looked over everyone's roster today and no one team really stuck out to me.

I'm in one league where all the members also do a private DFS league every Sunday. It's fun, because even if your season long team is falling apart, you can still compete every week. 

Anyway, whoever gets lucky with injuries and manages the waiver wire half-way decently can win our league.

It's wide open, baby!