What kind of a dumb fuck requests people post less sports on these forums? Fishhead

Mofome

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse Palmer is a douchebag

Fish, why do people say, "Don't forget" and then proceed to tell you what you may have forgotten. Every football game a douche has to say, "don't forget, ------ will get the ball to start the 2nd". If you're going to tell someone something, what does it matter if they had forgotten about it.

Don't forget, there are football games on Saturday. Don't forget, Kinger is a Homosexual human being .

They are not automatic for playoffs if winning out, but the chances favor them ......anyone on this forum should realize this.

Jesse Palmer has his doubts, LOLOL

I have my doubts.  If 4/5 power conferences have a 1 loss team or are undefeated.. Or a combination thereof..., and HOU best win is against an OU team that does not finish in the top 25?

Dont bet ur HOUSE, -FH-. 

They are not automatic for playoffs if winning out, but the chances favor them ......anyone on this forum should realize this.

Jesse Palmer has his doubts, LOLOL

Fish at what price point do you see value in Houston to win title? I see 30-1 at Southpoint which ironically still has Oklahoma at 18-1.