Media

housepicks

media wants white guys to keep working and supporting a stupid system in which lazy unskilled bums are still able to afford food/clothing/shelter/phones, and still claim they're oppressed

so if they report too strongly that a large number of blacks want death to whitey, that might get people to start thinking of why they're supporting people that want them dead

I hear ya, if I were producing one of these games where these clowns were "protesting" I wouldn't give it one second of air time I would just ignore it completely. They don't deserve the attention the whole thing is so misguided and the sad part is they're all doing it because of their own egos not cause they give a shit about anyone besides themselves.

I hear ya, if I were producing one of these games where these clowns were "protesting" I wouldn't give it one second of air time I would just ignore it completely. They don't deserve the attention the whole thing is so misguided and the sad part is they're all doing it because of their own egos not cause they give a shit about anyone besides themselves.

good point

plenty of opportunity for these guys to get some air time and say something like "i'm donating this week's paycheck to xxx foundation for the betterment of our inner cities"... use the opportunity to make the neighborhoods better, and the people more motivated, instead of making a stand that amounts to nothing more than look at me complaining

Did anyone hear musburger on Saturday? Fuckin awesome. A gold medal Olympian sang the anthem at a college game, I forget which one but musburger went off " now let's see if this gets as much attention in the media as the NFL players protesting our national anthem has in recent weeks! We're watching this week NFL!!!" Hahah he is the fucking man!

good point

plenty of opportunity for these guys to get some air time and say something like "i'm donating this week's paycheck to xxx foundation for the betterment of our inner cities"... use the opportunity to make the neighborhoods better, and the people more motivated, instead of making a stand that amounts to nothing more than look at me complaining

100% correct. I'm an eagles fan and I had to search their roster to see who the hell the 2 players standing next to Malcolm Jenkins were I hadn't a clue who they were . Fucking dopes just trying to bring attention to themselves.

Blacks can do whatever they want because 200 years ago some were slaves.

Yea, like there's 23 of them living in the apartment above me.  

You should have seen the shit I had to provide to rent this place.   Had to show enough money to rent the place for like 9 years to get a 1 year lease.   How the fk did these people rent in here.   I can't have anyone not on the lease stay more than a few days.

Yea, like there's 23 of them living in the apartment above me.

You should have seen the shit I had to provide to rent this place. Had to show enough money to rent the place for like 9 years to get a 1 year lease. How the fk did these people rent in here. I can't have anyone not on the lease stay more than a few days.

Haha. Probably subsidized too.

Seems only blacks get free speech

Belmont University ousted a student Monday after he made a social media post using the N-word to describe black NFL football players, who he said needed a "bullet in their head."

The former student's Snapchat post, which went viral Monday morning after outraged students and alumni shared a screenshot of the post on Facebook and Twitter, showed a picture of black players for the Philadelphia Eagles raising their fists during the national anthem. Text over the picture called the men "piece of s*** n*****s," included the threat of violence and said, "If you don't like this country get the hell out."

Belmont on Monday issued a statement confirming that the post came from a freshman student and promising "immediate action." Shortly afterward, another statement from the university said that the student no longer attended Belmont.

"We reject comments rooted in racism or bigotry. This is not free speech — this is hate speech," the first statement read. "As a Christian institution, it is our goal to build a diverse and inclusive community where all members feel accepted, safe and valued."

Belmont students and graduates took to social media to vent their anger and concern. At least one alum, Keayana Robinson, called on Belmont to expel the freshman who made the post.

"I am both exhausted and disgusted this morning," Robinson wrote on Facebook. "To my Belmont family...fight it until he is gone. Do not let them make an excuse for this poor selection of a student."

White Lives Matter will soon be listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a prominent civil rights and legal advocacy organization that monitors the "activities of domestic hate groups and other extremists" in the U.S.

"The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) confirmed in mid-August 2016 that it is adding White Lives Matter to its 2017 hate group map and list," reads an editor's note at the bottom of a post on SPLC's website that calls White Lives Matter the "racist response to the Black Lives Matter movement."

dont like the White live matter labeled as racist....dont like that at all

it's because whitelivesmatter.com has alternative viewpoints about historical events

"White genocide is a phenomenon where mass third world immigration, integration by force, and 24/7 race mixing propaganda are being promoted in all and only white countries to deliberately turn them non-white. To add insult to injury westerners are being forced to subsidize their non-working invaders through taxation and welfare."