Contractor for Draft Kings wins 1 million

nothing but winners

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mid-way through last football season I went back and looked at my DFS records. I realized that my average score had risen by several points compared to two years ago but that I was losing more matches.

I realized that the pros had totally taken over the big DFS sites and I stopped playing. I'll put myself up agains an educated recreational player any day of the week, but I'm not a pro and I'm not going to win playing pros.

I withdraw all my money from FD and DK, except for a pittance and that was that.

Mid-way through last football season I went back and looked at my DFS records. I realized that my average score had risen by several points compared to two years ago but that I was losing more matches.

I realized that the pros had totally taken over the big DFS sites and I stopped playing. I'll put myself up agains an educated recreational player any day of the week, but I'm not a pro and I'm not going to win playing pros.

I withdraw all my money from FD and DK, except for a pittance and that was that.

That's awful. Yahoo limits to 10 entries per contest I believe. Never played there but seems more fair than fd where guys put up 200k a day

good to see you marni!

hopefully all is well with you and the band

I'd love to find a DFS site that is geared toward recreational players competing against one another. Is Yahoo worth checking out?

To anyone's knowledge, is there such a site?

Yahoo looked good to me, but Delaware is banned so I couldn't play. Their largest contest had a cap of 10 teams per player at $10 a team. That was week 1, haven't looked since but that was much more appealing than what fd or DK offer. Top prize was 100k