Youwager warning

WVU

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are they supposed to be?  they've been a good book for a long time, it will get fixed

A+ books have had stuff like this happen too

If there are habitual complaints like this they should be a D at best.  They should have dinged the rating after the Yisman complaint at the very least.  Settled or not, they have rogue people working there most likely.

If there are habitual complaints like this they should be a D at best.  They should have dinged the rating after the Yisman complaint at the very least.  Settled or not, they have rogue people working there most likely.

These books all have horrendous security, someone hacking in and stealing the info is just as likely.

I still don't get why they ask for account name and password every time you talk to anyone at these books.  Anyone could get into anyone's account.  Zero security against employee fraud.

They played me the recording of the the phone call that supposedly came from my number.  The guy sounded like poster sleepy..

books that are rated D use every excuse not to pay, and often stiff

youwager is the opposite of that

sorry that this happened, hopefully it gets fixed and wasn't for too much... just one of many reasons not to leave too much $ in any book

I am still trying to figure out where the rest of my balance went.  

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 AM Payout Bitcoin//Web 590.00 157.11   Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 AM Rev profits from winnings //Ref: 143818373 156.00 1.11

the theft was $590.  Looks like they reversed profits for some reason?  

I am still trying to figure out where the rest of my balance went.  

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 AM Payout Bitcoin//Web 590.00 157.11   Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 AM Rev profits from winnings //Ref: 143818373 156.00 1.11

the theft was $590.  Looks like they reversed profits for some reason?  

weird stuff, maybe it's becuase the withdrawal was before you met some terms (leaving a certain amount in for 30 days after deposit)

get crazy lou on the case, he has helped me in a couple hopeless situations

weird stuff, maybe it's becuase the withdrawal was before you met some terms (leaving a certain amount in for 30 days after deposit)

get crazy lou on the case, he has helped me in a couple hopeless situations

I might not have met rollover on the bonus, but if that was the case they should have only cashed out profits only which would be about $350 

I might not have met rollover on the bonus, but if that was the case they should have only cashed out profits only which would be about $350 

that looks like what happened then, if you cash out everything then it forfeits winnings on bonus

just another argument in your corner, that you would never throw away $157 just to cash out 590 a little sooner

MM, do you know if you get a confirmation email when you cashout from youwager?  I got this when I deposited:

DEPOSIT CONFIRMATION

Thank you xxxxxxxxx 
Your deposit to Youwager has been processed successfully and an amount of $ 397.74 USD has been credited to your Account ID xxxxxx. 
Method BTCCOL 
Please contact Customer Services for any questions about your recent transaction. 
Email : [email protected] 
Phone : 1-800-968-9243 opt 2 
Thank you for your patronage.
The Staff at Youwager 

that looks like what happened then, if you cash out everything then it forfeits winnings on bonus

just another argument in your corner, that you would never throw away $157 just to cash out 590 a little sooner

yea their bonus rules are bs. they want you to keep spinning that wheel and keep getting FP so that can put more restrictions on your account. spin spin away

MM, do you know if you get a confirmation email when you cashout from youwager?  I got this when I deposited:

DEPOSIT CONFIRMATION

Thank you xxxxxxxxx 

Your deposit to Youwager has been processed successfully and an amount of $ 397.74 USD has been credited to your Account ID xxxxxx. 

Method BTCCOL 

Please contact Customer Services for any questions about your recent transaction. 

The Staff at Youwager 

Yes, when you make a deposit (payout request) you get an email.

DEPOSIT CONFIRMATION

Thank you xxxxxxxxx 

Method BTCCOL 

The Staff at Youwager 

i think this is the only email i got last week when i did a withdrawal

Payout Request from Account xxx

C
app-icon-16.pngwl_icon_standalone_16.pngboomerang_16_blue.png

Reply|
Fri 9/16, 9:27 AM
You

This message was sent with high importance.

Dear Customer, 

Your payout is in process, please feel free to login with your account in our website in order to review the status of your payout. 

Thank you, 

Customer Service Team

They changed the whole process after what happened with me, supposedly to make it more secure. 

with me, they claim someone logged in with account and password and just requested it and they processed it, no questions asked

books in the early BTC stages had no safeguards

all anyone had to do was log in and request it be sent to an address and they didn't confirm it (with an e-mail or phone call). they just processed it. 

same with 5D. but they also eventually changed it

probably was employees of the books stealing the money this way, due to the claims (that it came from the same IP, which is impossible, considering at home I'm on a secured network and I've changed the password a bunch of times. It is now next to impossible to crack with the traditional methods, with it being 20+ characters long, letters and numbers, uppercase and lowercase). 

this is going back a while but it happened for 2k at youwager and 1k at 5D

5D did not refund although they changed the entire bitcoin withdrawal process after it happened. youwager refused but after the dispute they agreed, considering it was entirely their fault (I asked them repeatedly to change the withdrawal method due to what had occurred at 5D and they said they would, but they didn't). They also changed the process afterwards. 

It had to be someone from the books because I was repeatedly changing my passwords after what occurred at 5D and I did a comprehensive sweep of my computer (using the traditional tools, as well as a full report. There's a forum which helps you identify any possible malware). There is no chance anyone had my ID/password unless it was someone at the books because I did not share the information with anyone (other than CS at the book in question) and was changing the password (to long strings) every few days.

5D did not refund although they changed the entire bitcoin withdrawal process after it happened. youwager refused but after the dispute they agreed, considering it was entirely their fault (I asked them repeatedly to change the withdrawal method due to what had occurred at 5D and they said they would, but they didn't). They also changed the process afterwards. 

It had to be someone from the books because I was repeatedly changing my passwords after what occurred at 5D and I did a comprehensive sweep of my computer (using the traditional tools, as well as a full report. There's a forum which helps you identify any possible malware). There is no chance anyone had my ID/password unless it was someone at the books because I did not share the information with anyone (other than CS at the book in question) and was changing the password (to long strings) every few days.

whoever did this spoofed my cell number somehow, if what they told me was true about getting that call from my number.  

5d makes you confirm your password in emails.  that is absurdly unsafe.

Well I spoke to Doris. She said the "investigation" is complete and the decision was final. I asked her if they checked the IP address when the cashout was initiated on the site. She said why bother since we already have proof the call came from your number. I also asked if she can confirm that they sent a confirmation email that a withdrawal was in process. She said I would just say I didn't get it anyway. I told her to send me proof of the phone number, the IP address and proof that they sent a confirmation email. She said she would send what she could find.

Youwager has stolen $747 from me. This was an inside job IMO