CK, why do you think you're better than us Mexicans?

KingRevolver

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it amazing im a good guy in real life and just because i have money and hate drugs guys, that make me low on the token pole for some......you guys have no idea how many people in real life i help out....just look at a few weeks ago here i help someone i have never met ect..........hell those tickets i gave was for the whole week and cost me a couple of grands.i guess i had a good week driving the limo to get those i guess, i bet you kinger it something you dont have the money to do for a stranger on here and btw i told him i will have the same vip passes every year he want to come back to boot

Like i said we will be hearing about those free passes Jimmy got for a long long time

it amazing im a good guy in real life and just because i have money and hate drugs guys, that make me low on the token pole for some......you guys have no idea how many people in real life i help out....just look at a few weeks ago here i help someone i have never met ect..........hell those tickets i gave was for the whole week and cost me a couple of grands.i guess i had a good week driving the limo to get those i guess, i bet you kinger it something you dont have the money to do for a stranger on here and btw i told him i will have the same vip passes every year he want to come back to boot

Imagine pasting the above post into Google Translator and having your hard drive crash