Calling out HRWager George

Reno Marty

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Thread is intended for HRW George and serious gamblers only, thx.

HR wager offers email for private conversations you'll find it works much better than a public message board if you don't desire public responses

$250 limits

Games randomly missing from the board

30 second delay

Clone of Pinnacle/Bookmaker with added juice

George you seem like a great guy, but I think it's time you grew some hair on your chest. Let the players play. 

Reno Marty

He is not shy about what his book is about or what kind of players he wants there.

He does well with it, no reason to rush into anything more than he wants to be.

George, it would be nice if you had all the NFL games at the very least. I hear Americans like to bet NFL. You should reach out to your software contact and complain that they're not delivering for your clients.

Or maybe you should get fucked.  Because nobody gives a fuck what you and the rest of -FH-'s Band of Merry Men think. 

Guest boatboatboat

maybe if a book doesn't know how to set a price on something, they shouldn't offer it.

It isn't a matter of not knowing.

It's a matter of when there's hundreds of offerings that change by the minute there are some people rather than camping games walk up and down the aisles looking for errors

Guest boatboatboat

Very few books mind if they get consistently beaten by plays some that are a good number Sumter it bad numbers or just numbers when a book gets frustrated is when you look at a player's action and historically all they do is bad mistakes that you've made and pricing that's all they do they look at what you have to offer every single day and if they find a mistake that's their play book doesn't want that action and I wouldn't either

Very few books mind if they get consistently beaten by plays some that are a good number Sumter it bad numbers or just numbers when a book gets frustrated is when you look at a player's action and historically all they do is bad mistakes that you've made and pricing that's all they do they look at what you have to offer every single day and if they find a mistake that's their play book doesn't want that action and I wouldn't either

in original post all i ask is for limit increase beyond trivial 250 and ask no delay cause delay is gay and = shot taking by book and that actually for nfl they offer all the games and in the past ive mentioned that mlb games are often missing throughout entire day or sometimes until 30 minutes before game because i like to bet games and the more games there are the more there is to bet because i think the least a book can do is actually offer all the games of major sports