Tennessee Volunteers live +750

TeamGSP

it's on cloudbet, well worth it to put $100 on it

it was +825 then to +750 and i would say 75% chance this bet can hit.

game looks like it will be rigged in the 4th quarter to try and let tennessee win it outright.

i think this game also has a good chance to go overtime and i see +900

i'm not playing or trolling, this game is on national tv and i seriously think tennessee will win.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basketball GSP Basketball

have you had a chance to watch the game and pay attention to the referees?  oh damn why is it down to +675 now on cloudbet

down from +850 to +675 during halftime, i don't like when that happens but still i feel it's a good shot to win risking 10 percent of whatever you have in your account, $50-$100 is definitely not a big deal i don't think unless you are in the 4th world country

I guess so but you are asking a team who can't beat the other to win. It's in their heads also.

football only happens 4 months out of the year, each team playing about once a week or less depending if they get to the playoffs or not, etc

if tennessee volunteers win, i love them forever, if they lose i give up on college football this season i think