Tennessee Volunteers live +750

TeamGSP

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know what the fuck is the muther fuckin' problem.  the way i see it is that guys had tennessee before the game started and they won't stand to say anything knowing they could have gotten +850 live as opposed to their -4 pregame

i'm telling you guys, i'm a hated muther fucker

Everyone hates me so muther fuckin' much they wait for me to pile shit on me but i absolutely know my shit, i fuckin' know gambling.

i am so fuckin' good that even if i lose this football game if and only if gators win, people CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!  AND ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to muther fuckin' knock me the fuck out, that's how fuckin' good i am.

Uh oh

+165 was what i saw for donald trump on 5dimes last time i checked, i am so scared to check right now, i don't even care 

it was like +350 few months ago, let alone like +1000 or more that donald trump would even be the repub candidate

if tennessee volunteers win this game, that would be the muther fuckin' equivalent that donald trump wins  holy serious politics shit

and the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS HAVE TAKEN THE LEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you muther fuckin' kidding me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this muther fuckin' early in the 4th quarter muther fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, but the game isn't over.

yes florida gators can still win but let me tell you that you just have to understand the gambling veins.

it's absolutely in there.  even if i lose, the ice, my god i can't explain it.  

you won't know what i mean unless you are ballsy enough to bet +200 underdog moneylines or higher

i'm telling you it's extreme crazy shit

yes florida gators can still win but let me tell you that you just have to understand the gambling veins.

it's absolutely in there.  even if i lose, the ice, my god i can't explain it.  

you won't know what i mean unless you are ballsy enough to bet +200 underdog moneylines or higher

i'm telling you it's extreme crazy shit

In-game wagering is fun.

Now it's over.

I AM THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i feel like king !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it's only 1 game but i'm telling you, i feel like i own everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's an awesome feeling, only experienced gamblers who never bet on anything lower than +100 odds might be able to understand me, i'm on like cloud line and don't you for a second think i bet $10,000 or anything like that.

i told you 50 bux was good, freakin' nothing wrong with 100 bux or 10 percent of whatever you had, damn i am pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!