Charles Barkley on Ferguson

KingRevolver

Guest ChrisHarvard

He loves to give his opinions on any subject.

I personally like everything about him, but I could see why people think he's a prick for trying to be an expert on everything.

I love the TNT show, wish there wasn't commercials I fuckin hate regular television for that reason.

I really have a hard time understanding ALL these people standing up for this guy Brown and protesting on the streets given the fact that the person they are trying to supposedly defend is by all accounts simply a thug and a scumbag. I do believe the officer could have exercised better judgement, and handled the situation better, but this guy was clearly a thug. Why walk up and down the street defending such a criminal? Then, seeing the NFL players recently come out with their hands up in support of this guy??? The guy had JUST ROBBED a store earlier the SAME DAY he ended up getting shot and killed, right? And then, just look at this picture above.... its clear as day this is not a person whose character anyone should praise, by any stretch of the imagination. Kudos to Sir Barkley for speaking up.