2-1 HRWager Vegas Final Round: The SUPER BOWL. (picks due 2-1 at 6 pm est)

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

On a side note TTP would LOVE to have you post here and be a member of our community.

You will note we have a Picks Sub forum where ZERO trolling is permitted or the abuser will be banned from that sub forum. To date we have had to ban one user, the community respects the rules there and TGF staff appreciates it.

Guest boatboatboat
How is that fair?

Easygoer gets a free pass before it even started?

If my age don't count, then I respect that, but then easygoers first week gets DQ'd as well.

This is bush league. I was 20 minutes late for a family emergency. I wouldn't care, but I've been top 2 since week 1.

I'm sorry, nothing against easygoer, but if there aren't exceptions for all, than there are exceptions for none.

I was 20 mins late and I already knew who I wanted. I'm sorry that there are things higher on the priority list. Isn't this supposed to be for fun? It's not like people had to pay, it was a deposit you got to use anyways.

Just saying, if my picks don't count, than easygoers first week shouldn't either.

because he entered 2 sets of picks.

I gave him NO CHOICE, I took away the 2nd set.

In no way could it be argued he had ANY advantage. It could be argued that by submitting picks late you did gain an advantage by watching for lines to move. Obviously a dumb argument but it could be argued.

Once again, it cant be argued that having 2 sets of picks and having the 2nd set AS I ALWAYS DO thrown out gains you an advantage.

Lol so you truly think taking the first game as a loss and putting the rest in gives me a what? A 20 minute line move advantage?

Listen to yourself.

When contemplating DQing him, you let other people chime in and give their opinions. Why can't people here?

Because I don't have 300+ posts?

Because I'm not buddy buddy with these people?

It's a joke especially for someone in the top 2 since the first play went off.

Don't worry though, next time I have a family member on the verge of death, I'll remember to put my picks in first.

Guest boatboatboat
Lol so you truly think taking the first game as a loss and putting the rest in gives me a what? A 20 minute line move advantage?

I don't think it gave you any advantage. But where do I draw the line? 20 mins? 1 hour? 2 hours?

I have a solid history here DQed for 2 secs last week.

Guest boatboatboat

Just read your post again detorit. It was 100% out of line, accused me of horrible things.

pm me your addy I'll send you the 500.

Please don't enter my contest anymore.

Don't need the hassel

I'll just say if this was anyone I would have absolutely no problem accepting the picks minus the first pick.

If this was someone who people knew such as easygoer in week 1, there would be a discussion about how we should "just let him play."

Boat, you said it yourself, he broke a rule, yet here you are stinking of hypocrisy, regardless of whether or not it provided an advantage.

Congratulations though, most are excited that the front runner is out.

Enjoy everyone.

Guest boatboatboat

feed up

long history of DQ's for being 2 secs late.

Long history of allowing a 2nd set of picks to be removed.

yet I have to deal with snide remarks about me counting peoples post and giving breaks based upon #, and snide remarks about people dying. Dude I am in a hospital right now waiting for a meeting with an oncologist say put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I do the best I can.

You entered late in a contest where a sheet was posted for 4 days and I am the bad guy? And yes entering late can be argued gives you an advantage.

Guest boatboatboat

when the rule of entering twice is broken in a post up contest the 2nd set of picks is removed. long history of doing this

when the rule is broken on time of entry the entry is DQed. long history of doing this.

Not all rules have the same penality

What don't you understand?

Guest boatboatboat
I don't believe my comments were out of line. I never attacked you personally. I'm not that kind of person. All I did was point out how ridiculous it is given the circumstances' date=' and the fact that there's a clear double standard.[/quote']

there is no double standard, someone was DQed for 2 secs.

LATE=DQ

Period.

In post up multiple sets of entries = 1st set counts. if someone does this over and over I PM them and discuss how to enter picks.

No double standards

Just like not every rule has the same penalty, it should work the same when the rule is broken.

So I was late, I get it, but there was only one play going off when picks were due. In the past, there would usually be 6+ games going off right at the deadline.

So if someone puts there picks in 20 mins late with one game starting, it's a bit differerent than hours, a day, etc.

So you're willing to apply a subjective opinion in certain situations but not all?

Like I said I never attacked you personally, but rules based on subjectivity that aren't at all consistent it what causes this.

The fact that I had to go through what I did, with the worst New Years experience ever was worse enough.

But, I'm not popular so there aren't people in here defending me yet.

Detroit, I am an unbiased observer. I have played in almost all of the Vegas contests except for this one and know how the rules were enforced in the past. So maybe this will mean something at least.

First of all, I don't think that anyone knows who easygoer is. He is really knew to the forum as well. You seem to always post your picks really late in the game each week. Sounds like another poster here, but oh well.

Secondly, his second set of picks would never have counted. It is hard to remember if one made picks in some of these contests. So had you made 2 sets of picks one week, then the second one doesn't count no matter what.

Lastly, your late picks would not have counted in any other week of the contest. The MAIN thing is that you posted your plays AFTER boat posting the picks of everyone else. If it were me, I would have allowed your picks except the first game ONLY if I had not posted the picks of your competitors.

He is in a no win situation, but he is being consistent

Guest boatboatboat
Just like not every rule has the same penalty, it should work the same when the rule is broken.

So I was late, I get it, but there was only one play going off when picks were due. In the past, there would usually be 6+ games going off right at the deadline.

So if someone puts there picks in 20 mins late with one game starting, it's a bit differerent than hours, a day, etc.

So you're willing to apply a subjective opinion in certain situations but not all?

Like I said I never attacked you personally, but rules based on subjectivity that aren't at all consistent it what causes this.

The fact that I had to go through what I did, with the worst New Years experience ever was worse enough.

But, I'm not popular so there aren't people in here defending me yet.

yes you are DQed because you aren't popular (bangs head)

Dude, I DQed someone for 2 fucking secs. TWO SECONDS.

Did 20 mins give you and advantage, IMO no. But what about 40 mins? 1 hour? Where do you draw the line? So I have ALWAYS ALWAYS done 1 sec = DQ. Yet you tell me I am not consistent? bull shit .

Don't enter contest late.

How is that fair?

Easygoer gets a free pass before it even started?

If my age don't count, then I respect that, but then easygoers first week gets DQ'd as well.

This is bush league. I was 20 minutes late for a family emergency. I wouldn't care, but I've been top 2 since week 1.

I'm sorry, nothing against easygoer, but if there aren't exceptions for all, than there are exceptions for none.

I was 20 mins late and I already knew who I wanted. I'm sorry that there are things higher on the priority list. Isn't this supposed to be for fun? It's not like people had to pay, it was a deposit you got to use anyways.

Just saying, if my picks don't count, than easygoers first week shouldn't either.

All I did was put 2 sets of picks in because I didn't get confirmation. The 2nd set of picks were disregarded. So whats the problem? Boat did it right. My picks were in on time too.

Guest boatboatboat
And if you want to get all technical, the reason I didn't put picks in earlier was because some people here lack basic math skills.

Last time I checked it was week 5, so having Round 4 doesn't really update anyone or make them aware that picks are due.

date and time to make picks was in thread title SMART ASS.

Guest boatboatboat

Detroit has requested a FULL cash refund of his 500 entry fee. I will be doing so, dumb mother fucker that I am.

SO basically he got the 500 deposit and the bonus HRwager got him played with it................and gets ANOTHER $500 sent to him.

BRILLYANT!

Guys I am at my wits end here.

Tiered of late fucking entries,

people wanting PM's sent to them when contest are posted,

People wanting to enter deposit contest who "forgot" to make the deposit

, multiple entries,

some posters thinking they can call the book and get around the DEPOSIT because they have a large balance,

NON active posters who have been told not to enter contest at books where they have already won AND THE NEXT WEEK THEY ENTER AGAIN

. Posters depositing at a book and wanting it to count for contest at multiple forums.

Posters waiting until the last fucking sec so they can get the stale line. Its a fucking capping contest, not who can get a stale line contest. Jesus Christ.

list goes on and on and on

Just feed the fuck up

No wonder Tuckman became such a bitter fuck

Guest boatboatboat

yea easier to send him 500 and make him GO GTHE FUCK AWAY.

Yea he was offered it.

No one with an ounce of pride would take it.

Learned a great deal today.

Guest boatboatboat

Might get 500 worth of change put in a sack, piss on it and wrap in a road kill skin and mail that.

BUT HE WILL GE PAID...................

because boooo the fuck whooooo he got DQed for being FUCKING LATE.

like eveyrone else does.