How Do You Fix A Chargeback?

Always Call Heads

I forgot about that darn BetOnline BetSet thing. I rushed to get $50 into the account and did some big deposits at TopBet on the same day. I guess they use the same processor. So TopBet told me the charge was not theirs when they credited me for their processor fees and I challenge the charge thinking the processor had ripped me off, forgetting all about that crazy BetOnline deposit.

Anybody know how this works now? BetOnline hit me with a $75 and has a negative balance.

Chat submitted a review or whatever.

I guess I would be willing to deposit the amount via bitcoin if it will resolve the issue if they give me back the $75. If they want to keep the $75 charge, I guess we will call it even.

Anybody ever had a similar situation that got resolved?

Just get it fixed man, it could cause you a ton of shit.

I don't think it is going to be a problem. I have quite a bit of money in the account and have an account at Sportsbetting.

I think the whole thing will just get offset and I'll probably be out the $75.

Just wondered what the process was. I guess I am going to find out.

You can contact the bank back and let them know it was a mistake. They will cancel the chargeback and the book SHOULD remove you from Iovation after thats done.

I suggested that but the rep was clueless. Hopefully, it gets worked out. Thanks for the feedback. Gives me some good info to use when dealing with them.

This is getting interesting. BOL agreed to waive the fee if I deposited the money to the account. I suggsted since bets had paid off the debit, we just consider it selltled. They didn't like that.

So I said, how about I cancel the chargeback. They said that will not work.

So I said, how about I send bitcoin instead of WU or MG? No, we need to receive cash.

So I go to send cash but can't because the account is restricted. Reps have no idea and tell me to contact the Security Department.

Round and round we go, where we'll stop, nobody knows.

This is getting interesting. BOL agreed to waive the fee if I deposited the money to the account. I suggsted since bets had paid off the debit, we just consider it selltled. They didn't like that.

So I said, how about I cancel the chargeback. They said that will not work.

So I said, how about I send bitcoin instead of WU or MG? No, we need to receive cash.

So I go to send cash but can't because the account is restricted. Reps have no idea and tell me to contact the Security Department.

Round and round we go, where we'll stop, nobody knows.

That makes sense...they dont want you paying them with their own money lol

That is my worst nightmare...an extended dialog with BO support

It was pretty rough. All is well that ends well though. Amazing that they cannot figure out that a $50 deposit is not worth this much hassle when I have a few thousand with them and they had already debited the account for the amount. But it is what it is.