Wow. DIscuss.

IAG

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a business owner for over 30 years and these food stamp scammers don't confront me whatsoever.

One of my best business mentors taught me long ago to not be troubled by those who pull business scams because by definition such tactics always fizzle out and therefore those involved rarely - if ever - become legitimate competition for those who operate their business with strong creativity and high ethics

I have been a business owner for over 30 years and these food stamp scammers don't confront me whatsoever.

One of my best business mentors taught me long ago to not be troubled by those who pull business scams because by definition such tactics always fizzle out and therefore those involved rarely - if ever - become legitimate competition for those who operate their business with strong creativity and high ethics

Fucking great point about the scams eventually fizzing out. They all do.

Do you own a convenience store?

Why is that, curious?

It appears the margins are there, but are in most cases insufficient to allow owner to fully delegate daily operation to others.

Now, I do have a family member (nephew) who owns about 300 closely related outlets in New York/Pennsylvania and he is able to profit a few points on each w the cummulative profit enabling him to be fully free from any direct operation.

That is our goal - to have several dozen revenue streams so that we can be legitimately inactive from direct operation

It appears the margins are there, but are in most cases insufficient to allow owner to fully delegate daily operation to others.

Now, I do have a family member (nephew) who owns about 300 closely related outlets in New York/Pennsylvania and he is able to profit a few points on each w the cummulative profit enabling him to be fully free from any direct operation.

That is our goal - to have several dozen revenue streams so that we can be legitimately inactive from direct operation

What business are you in?   Was it landscaping or something of the sort.  Sorry if incorrect.  

Convienence stores are very labor-intensive. That would be a great goal, wake up and count money.

What business are you in? Was it landscaping or something of the sort. Sorry if incorrect.

For almost 15 years I operated a fairly mainstream residential lawn service doing annual revenues in the $50-70k range

I learned the industry, Florida horticulture and three years ago gave away all my lawn service accounts and began a more diverse marketing plan.

I sell specialty gardening work for myself (about 20 hrs a week) and landscape jobs for two younger operators, tree service for three operators, pressure washing and pavestone work.

Did about $130k in 2014, $165k in 2015 and coming right at about $200k by end of this year with a framework that should get up towards $300k next year

My bottom line income up about 50%, my physical labor is less than half and I have virtually zero customer service issues because 80% of my bookings are handled by the independent owners

Convienence stores are very labor-intensive. That would be a great goal, wake up and count money.

Well he began almost 22 years ago....methodically kept adding stores while seeking just 3-4% net from each.

So an average store (crude example) pays the operators/staff well to keep them loyal and committed while netting my nephew $35 per calendar day

Now,of course that initially sounds unimpressive until we multiply $1000 a month net x 300 stores.

Our own goal is to create 20 positive revenue streams × $1000 a month.

Puppets gonna puppet. Obviously it's more than just them, look at this thread.

The guy defending a thief under party tutelage has the gall to call other posters puppets.  What a riot.

Does your outrage help?

Likely a bit more than your defense of a criminal caught red-handed.  Your rationalizations merely serve to obstruct sensible progress.

The United States needs to continue point fingers at one another for about another decade until a couple of highly intelligent Oriental economists decide they want nothing more to do with your currency and politely ask for repayment of their investment in anything but the toilet paper currency you been left with.

你性交

If you buy debt in dollars you get paid in dollars.