Does Romo get his job back?

rjt

Yes

Romo was a top 3 QB two years ago and had one of the best passer ratings of all time

Dak is solid but i dont think they can win a SB this year with Dak. They can win the SB with Romo (not favs of course but they are contenders). Dak is very limited in his downfield passing 

He will get it back. Lots of time for DAK to take over the reigns. Romo will get hurt again this season and most likely be pushed out by the boys starting next season.

Team will not be happy except for Witten because he is gay for Romo. I think Dak keeps the job unless he has a stinker job giving them a chance to slide Romo back in. Management/Coach/fan will want Romo back because he fits the QB model they have in their head but locker room will want Dak because he is winning. Expect big problems from anonymous leaks if Romo automatically gets his job back. The black/white qb thing will also be thrown out there by talking heads and some teammates.

Yes

Romo was a top 3 QB two years ago and had one of the best passer ratings of all time

Dak is solid but i dont think they can win a SB this year with Dak. They can win the SB with Romo (not favs of course but they are contenders). Dak is very limited in his downfield passing

Don't concur w that last assertion, but I am very dialed into Dallas sports scene and when Romo is ready, he will start as long as he can win two out of three.

Team hope is to be 4-2 at the Bye, beat Philly and then Romo comes back to win six of nine (11-5....NFC East win)

• 1 month later...

Yes

Good call pal