Tillman +140, too good to be true, it's raining men

Mofome

This is also false....many teams would start Ubaldo over Tillman in a single game elimination if those were their choices. Go with the guy who has a chance to dominate as opposed to the guy you know is going to need some run support. An actual playoff series most teams would probably start Tillman in the 1st game tho

Your sources don't exist, your opinion is noted. The Nats should start Roark.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is also false....many teams would start Ubaldo over Tillman in a single game elimination if those were their choices. Go with the guy who has a chance to dominate as opposed to the guy you know is going to need some run support. An actual playoff series most teams would probably start Tillman in the 1st game tho

don't think there's a team in baseball that would start ubaldo jimenez in this game.

No team would start ubaldo. Do you know a lot about him? He's really easy to bother, he's an insanely good guy, lives with his parents, he's probably the most gentle human on the planet, but also easy to feel he's letting the team down. You can't put this game on that personality with the reduced stuff. It's impossible to compare to the regular season imo. I love ubaldo, but this isn't a tough call.

Hate to say I told you so

Wait, no I don't

This is amazing to me...Ubaldo just 1 hit the Bjays @ Rogers Centre and pitched lights out the entire month but going with a dude who has .250 win pct at Rogers Centre and still has a 7 ERA there despite pitching decent there this season

He just 3 hit them, unfortunately without recording an out