Gabe,posting as Mofome, or texting strangers close ups of horses

Mofome

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like mofo - but why are you keeping emails from 5+ years ago?

Seems vindictive

The magic worked here is above your level of understanding. You're lucky I won't be across from you in a courtroom DeemTeam. Gabe went from trashing me to complimenting me. I'm the poster whisperer.

I have a deemer video to share if it pleases the court.

I just got home from work, coffee in hand, reading this thread.

And I have one question.

How crazy is Gabe?  Pretending to be Mo?  And Gabe's admission was classic, "maybe if I was drunk one night, I can't remember, it was years ago"..... :laugh  :laugh

Mo's mind meld on Gabe was out of Star Trek.

As for a 24 year old Gabe bragging about fucking 13 year-olds, I pray he was just acting a fool and talking stupid.   If that's true, it's beyond fucked up.

The magic worked here is above your level of understanding. You're lucky I won't be across from you in a courtroom DeemTeam. Gabe went from trashing me to complimenting me. I'm the poster whisperer.

I have a deemer video to share if it pleases the court.

Proceed counselor

Gabe posted

Lol asiata traded for Charles like i suggested all along. The manic tantrum Mofome had was all for nothing. All that hate and nostalgic memories of things done over a decade ago all done in vain.

Well at least my man diablo is in. Something good came out of this.

Would be unbelievable with anyone else, but when you are dealing with someone who is not playing with a full deck this is what becomes.

So I had to dig into him just a little bit. He felt the need to bump a thread he created with that. He created a thread to me to get attention. Not only was he wrong about what he had previously suggested, and lacking the knowledge that this trade proposal wouldn't be accepted, but he decided to get personal. I don't start battles, I end them. I will do anything for anyone here, I will also accept the challenge when a guy decides to go this route. I left the heavy stuff out, I always do. You wanna go to war, didley is down.

The masses were entertained, 15 people viewing the thread. That's big bucks for Kinger. It's all a part of the illuminati.

You, dear deemer, are confusing the act of saving something with the "act" of not deleting something. There isn't a save button you hit that keeps your emails, young DeemTeam, I just don't delete things. You should understand the difference. I've never saved anything for any reason, it does work out in my favor if someone says I'm lying though. Gabe has denied posting as Mofome and I've never pushed it. He decided it was the night he was going to teach mo a lesson, so we ended here. It's the fun of forumville.

If you're going to rip someone, pepper your angus.

TTP reminds of that kid in high school who would instigate a fight between two other guys , the two guys would beat the shit outta each other and get kicked outta school, meanwhile TTP is still in class kissing the teacher's ass like a goody two shoes! TTP= Eddie Haskell!

Something very disturbing to me about this thread is that Gyno never denied raping 13 year olds.

Seems like the victim in this story has gotten younger over the years. I remember her as being a bit older...not that it matters much if she's underage. I think Gyno had admitted to this. I want to say he thought she was older. ...that's why I was thinking the girl was closer to high school age.

TTP reminds of that kid in high school who would instigate a fight between two other guys , the two guys would beat the shit outta each other and get kicked outta school, meanwhile TTP is still in class kissing the teacher's ass like a goody two shoes! TTP= Eddie Haskell!

Ttp is to posting as Peter north is to fucking

Lol wtf . Mo you need some sleep pal. How far are you from fedex field? Thinking bout going to the Eagles game down there in a couple weeks, you should meet me there pal.

I slept. I once talked to Ttp and blacked out, when I came to I was in a field, naked with Fishhead, dante calabria, a small Lithuanian man, and 3 of the golden girls.

3 hours