Anybody Use Authy For Coinbase?

Always Call Heads

I need to download Authy and get it to generate texts to use Coinbase. Have no clue what I am doing.

I apparently have Authy set up but it wants some code for Coinbase, I guess.

"You can add any account that uses google authenticator such as Gmail, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote and many more using .

For the time being, we can't add by scanning a qr code, but you can add accounts by entering the code that you get from the website.

Enter Code

Add Account "

Anybody know what the hell I am supposed to do here?

is it the where they sent you 12 words in a specific order and then ask for word 1   5   8?

I don't think so. I think Authy has a connection with Coinbase and you enter a Coinbase code and then it is enabled for you to use Authy for coinbase. You get a Coinbase icon to click on and then you get your text generated via Authy.

Guest pocketrockets

When I logged on Coinbase they send a 7 code sms to my mobile, and if Im using a new PC it will send a confirmation emal as well. 3 step verification.

When I logged on Coinbase they send a 7 code sms to my mobile, and if Im using a new PC it will send a confirmation emal as well. 3 step verification.

That's the trouble. They can't send me SMS and they clearly aren't going to be able to. They are telling me to use Authy now. Looks like you would get the number right on your computer which would be cool if I could just get it set up.

Always get the code never a email

They cannot deliver a text and it looks like they are not going to be able to and aren't really interested in figuring it out.

If you cannot even log in, you will probably have to request your money in writing and may have to file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau since they are a bank and probably will not do anything until you log in successfully which you can't do.

Found the Coinbase code and got it set up and it was generating codes like crazy although I am not sure they were related to my Coinbase account but now I've got the Authy app F'ed up trying to get to work. Progress is being made. This Authy app looks pretty cool if it will work. I really do not recommend having this problem.