Clinton supporters....

Gabe

I think conservative Senator Ted Cruz put it best

“everyone understands that the values in New York City are socially liberal or pro-abortion or pro-gay marriage, focus around money and the media.” He added, “Not a lot of conservatives come out of Manhattan. I’m just saying.

Do we trust a guy who killed Kennedy?

Tell me about trump

Not sure what you dont understand Trump has New York social Values as in he shares/supports several socially liberal viewpoints. For a nominated RED candidate that is a first and that's an amazing step forward for that party.

It would be interesting to find out how many true R's support him vs D's who switched parties because they don't like Clinton.

Not sure what you dont understand Trump has New York social Values as in he shares/supports several socially liberal viewpoints. For a nominated RED candidate that is a first and that's an amazing step forward for that party.

Not sure what is perplexing you. You haven't named a quality of trumps yet. What viewpoints? Punishing women who have abortions? At least you're sick at contest.

A shame that's your best retort.

It's a shame that you claim to be a brilliant man and are stuck responding seriously to sarcasm. That's pathetic. You've been reduced to shit because you lack the ability to compartmentalize. Everything you post is imbued with frustration. You're an emotional mess.

It's a shame that you claim to be a brilliant man and are stuck responding seriously to sarcasm. That's pathetic. You've been reduced to shit because you lack the ability to compartmentalize. Everything you post is imbued with frustration. You're an emotional mess.

I'm quite sure that posting that "I'd enjoy killing him" is an emotionally sound response in the mind of someone who claims to be not only brighter than me but more brilliant than Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein.

Pathetic indeed.

Freudian projection at its finest.