Odds on the senate, what's out there?

Mofome

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it all goes blue. Every liberal can celebrate that the world will now be better. Every repub can continue complaining that the world is going into the crapper, yea!!!!. Meanwhile, most poor will continue to be poor, most rich will continue to be rich and most of the rest can spend all their time arguing over which side is better. Hard to fathom our current approach doesn't yield better results. Can't wait to do it all again next time so we can spend billions campaigning to tell everyone the same crock of shit they are always fed.

Woohoo Politics.

But it's much worst this time with open boders. Hillary would love to import 600 millionmore illegals. The government will only have to get larger.

I think johnson could easily win in wisconsin considering the Trump tidal wave, so with kirk in Ill and maybe 1 or 2 of the close ones losin(maybe none), the repubs hold.

What I like is that you know who these people are. Differences aside, I certainly respect your knowledge and the fact that you care as much as you do. political complacency is hard to witness. The importance of this election can't be overstated.

What I like is that you know who these people are. Differences aside, I certainly respect your knowledge and the fact that you care as much as you do. political complacency is hard to witness. The importance of this election can't be overstated.

You're right, there has been a lot of somewhat and even blatantly crooked presidents, but it wasn't found out until AFTER they were elected, to willingly elect a dishonest person is insane, For all his faults, Trump is the only option...and no he is not a good man, he is a terrible man.

You're right, there has been a lot of somewhat and even blatantly crooked presidents, but it wasn't found out until AFTER they were elected, to willingly elect a dishonest person is insane, For all his faults, Trump is the only option...and no he is not a good man, he is a terrible man.

They'll do all they can to keep turnout low, as always. The Dems will probably take the White House and senate. If you like money, bet v Ayotte

Ayotte has been ahead in most recent polls, I wouldn't bet against her, Baye is far more likely to win in indiana.

I see Ayotte trailing by a good bit. She's the dog at bm. If you think she wins that's a great value.

I dont know shit about NH politics, but Hassan has lead in only a single poll recently, by 2 measly points, and that poll had clinton ahead by more than she really is in NH, meaning it has a dem bias.