OT: I think two little girls just scammed me for $40...

KingRevolver

Listen fuck face.

I have posted released statements from many major news outlets that say in a nutshell they skew and hide black crime. You aren't going to find an article like that from one of them, it's not part of the agenda. Showing a pic of Trayvon looking like an 8 year old boy. Censoring of 911 tapes. Latest censoring from CNN. It's all skew and slant. So you don't like the source, who else is gonna touch that info? Nobody. So why don't you prove it wrong rather then question is origin,

Arrogance. Your arrogance which stems from a well to do family which makes you think your opinions have more validity then someone who didn't eat dinner with white gloves on.

try private school, why would a conservative ever depend on the gov't to educate their children

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely.

And, the only response to those facts is that the libs don't like where the facts were cited from. And, to deflect from those facts, the libs have to keep repeating that whoever does point out facts must be on tilt.

Blacks commit more than 50% of violent crime, while only 15% of the population. That is a fact whether you like its implications or not. Now, these liberals can attack me also because I must be a racist on tilt because I have acknowledge a politically incorrect fact.

I've cited that fact many times.

It's just math.

Im a pie maker. I need to buy bushels and bushels of apples to make product. White Apples Corporstion has 90 good apples per hundred. Taco Apples Corp has 75 good apples her hundred. Animal Apples Corp has 60 good apples per hundred.

Any business owner is gonna choose White apples Corp.

People are just like that but you cannot recognize it or you are chastised by liberal society.

• 1 month later...