Tiger Woods Returning Finally...

Timely Hitting

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That story about Tiger spending the day with the Navy Seals in San Diego and then going out to dinner with all of them, and when the bill came wanting everyone to chip in. Is maybe the creepiest fucking story I have ever heard. Pretty sure he's just a fucking scumbag. Not socially awkward

Guy was in Vegas constantly when he was really gambling and whoring it up (and still somehow found the time to be totally ripped) and was legendary for being a horrible tipper and stiff job.

In some ways Vegas is still just a town (hi Joey), and everybody in the service industry knows each other. No one wanted any part of dealing with Tiger Woods. It wasn't a case of being socially awkward, or not knowing "how" to tip. The fucker just didn't think he should have to, and was quite the prick about it.

No proof that I know of if he took steroids or not, but I find it ironic that in the same period where his life was spinning out of control with the sluts and the gambling and the other shit he somehow was the most jacked in his entire career. Not sure where he found the time to be in the gym so much with all that going on.

Guy was in Vegas constantly when he was really gambling and whoring it up (and still somehow found the time to be totally ripped) and was legendary for being a horrible tipper and stiff job.

In some ways Vegas is still just a town (hi Joey), and everybody in the service industry knows each other. No one wanted any part of dealing with Tiger Woods. It wasn't a case of being socially awkward, or not knowing "how" to tip. The fucker just didn't think he should have to, and was quite the prick about it.

No proof that I know of if he took steroids or not, but I find it ironic that in the same period where his life was spinning out of control with the sluts and the gambling and the other shit he somehow was the most jacked in his entire career. Not sure where he found the time to be in the gym so much with all that going on.

Yeah hard to find two hours a day to hit the gym. Jfc.

just got back in here this morning from the tennis court, as for Tiger we have been doing fine without him and i hope his comeback will be short.we dont need this prick

The only prick CK wants is DJT, right CK?

CK, be honest, you'd go queer if Trump asked ya to, wouldn't ya?

EDIT:  Don't know CK that well.   But why always the "Just got back from the tennis court" stuff?

Is he the Rolex guy?  Ya know, the guy who wants to e-impress others so badly, he leads with that stuff?

EDIT: Don't know CK that well. But why always the "Just got back from the tennis court" stuff?

Is he the Rolex guy? Ya know, the guy who wants to e-impress others so badly, he leads with that stuff?

Props...you Nailed It

Once that is recognized, little ck is a bit easier to handle....nothing serious going on here