Tiger Woods Returning Finally...

Timely Hitting

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger may not be a good husband, and frankly he may be a bit of a distant dick to many, but to sit here and pretend like he's some heartless asshole instead of a socially awkward dunce who knows nothing more than the game of golf is just flat out ignorant. 

That story about Tiger spending the day with the Navy Seals in San Diego and then going out to dinner with all of them, and when the bill came wanting everyone to chip in. Is maybe the creepiest fucking story I have ever heard. Pretty sure he's just a fucking scumbag. Not socially awkward

That story about Tiger spending the day with the Navy Seals in San Diego and then going out to dinner with all of them, and when the bill came wanting everyone to chip in. Is maybe the creepiest fucking story I have ever heard. Pretty sure he's just a fucking scumbag. Not socially awkward

It's weird for sure, but another angle might be that it was one of only times in his life when someone else did not pay for Him....he may honestly have not needed to pick up a dinner check in his adult life

Anyone else find it ironic that CK is turned off by Woods for being an asshole but he is campaigning for the biggest Person who inserts genitals into their mouth /prick/asshole in Donald Trump for President of our country?

That takes a hell of a mind to shred Woods for autographs, but give Trump a pass for calling women pigs.

You're something fucking special CK.

Anyone else find it ironic that CK is turned off by Woods for being an asshole but he is campaigning for the biggest Person who inserts genitals into their mouth /prick/asshole in Donald Trump for President of our country?

That takes a hell of a mind to shred Woods for autographs, but give Trump a pass for calling women pigs.

You're something fucking special CK.

heh

tf FUCK OFF OF  DUDE, WHAT I SAID HERE HAS BEEN A PROVEN FACT FOR TIGER or do you drink the tiger juice even today =

I'll slow it down for ya knucklehead.

Woods = prick.    Granted.   You HATE Woods.

Trump = prick/Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .   You are campaigning for Trump.

Right now those two cells in your head are smacking into one another.....

Like this..

giphy.gif

Guy has very little self awareness and he is socially inept. Honestly probably thought he was one of the guys. Complete clown move but on par with his upbringing in which golf was his entire life and nothing else existed. Definitely a dick move but not sure the intention was to be cheap or a dick....honestly just ignorance.

I'll slow it down for ya knucklehead.

Woods = prick. Granted. You HATE Woods.

Trump = prick/Person who inserts genitals into their mouth . You are campaigning for Trump.

Right now those two cells in your head are smacking into one another.....

Like this..

giphy.gif

Tiger is black.

Trump is white.

Ez to see the difference for CK.