The Los Angeles Dodgers are going to be 2016 World Champions

HenryHiII2

And it starts in two mins with Kershaw bitching the Nats for a game 1 win (and yet another win for Your Royal Majesty and his new winning system that is winning at a TRULY epic rate)

Dodgers ML -162 risking about $115 to win about $70

Also just realized last 3-4 winning bets didn't include the ticket, I'll post those later tonight from my iPad.

clayton kershaw has averaged 20 pitches per inning, has given up 3 runs at 4 innings pitched, 6 hits, and a walk.

the guy had a 4 to nothing lead keep in mind i am also on the dodgers -168 which i RARELY do in betting but the cubs have themselves a real shot at going to the world series.

i'm telling you this is total bullshit even if the dodgers win.  clayton kershaw has no business being at 83 pitches, 3 runs allowed, 6 hits and a walk oh hell no are you kidding me?  

this muther fucker sat on the bench all season long, and doesn't even have a pleasant playoffs history especially against the cardinals.

i'm telling you my friends, do not let this kind of stuff off the hook just because you are winning or that it looks like a win.  It is our jobs to call bullshit ahead of time while we are in the lead instead of doing so just because we already lost.

i'm telling you, before the playoffs started i said to myself this smells like 1908 vs 1988 on the NL championship series.  

But after this stupid ass performance by clayton kershaw, mind you it's 2 men on with 1 out for the nats in the bottom of the 5th inning with the shitty ryan zimmerman coming to the plate, the dodgers are through.

excellent muther fuckin' managing by dave roberts bringing in kenley jansen in the eight inning, dumb bitch does 13 pitches, then has to hit with the bases loaded and 2 outs.

this muther fucker better be lights out in the 9th to the top of the order of the nats, but let me tell you, this is bad bad baseball management by dave roberts, to me it's like you wasted your #1 starter, then  you fuckin' make your 47 saves closer arm fall off, even though this formula might win just this 1 game and 1 game only, this is not good long term, it's total bullshit mango

• 2 weeks later...