The Sons....Everybody Dies...Will Mr Mayhem finish the task at hand? Predictions Please

maron

Jimmy Smitts should have been offed a long time ago Vato...

Ok So Teller is all alone...Wendy is useless...Gemma..old man...Juice.. those were tied up.

1. Juice. Does getting asspounded take it all out of you? I always imagined Gilsan swinging that way if the court system catches up with him. Just gave it but let Manson do the deed at the end.

2. Gemma gave up. No way such a greedy bitch does not run to the hills...

3. Old man deserved it after whining to Jax it was the last time and then helping him again after getting punched...whiny bitch.

So it looks like the only women who survive might be the slut sheriff, the reformed drugee, and the Tranny (well Kozlig will be happy)

Jax is the ultimate idiot ...his kid is messed up because he can not plan...swallow your pride...make mad bank and then do the job....the equivalent of a horny teenager trying to nail everything...makes his step father look MENSA.

SO TGF.does Mr. Mayhem get Jax...

I would love it if they pulled a Goodfellas and Jax went witness protection with Wendy and the two kids while ratting out everybody

Maybe Jax will actually get questioned about Unser and his mother's murder. Maybe they will send somebody over from "Forensic Files" and take a look at his sneakers. Naa, that would be asking too much of the coppers in this show. Maybe they will go with his kids getting killed and he survives to think about it forever in a cage. This show has gone off the rails completely for me.

Jax survives mayhem vote

Chuckie kills Jax

Wendy has Jax's child

show ends with one of the Jax's son dressed in colours reading the manifesto

Kurt Suter is in talks for a 1960's prequel with FX so this is my guess

Jax does not survive mayhem vote but asked to have rule changed so he get can take the rap for the the multiple murders/crime that the club committed. Show ends with his grown children visiting him in prison and an elder Jax revealing the secrets of the universe to them. Although Chuckie killing Jax does fit the shock value crutch that Sutter relies on so maybe.

Jax does not survive mayhem vote but asked to have rule changed so he get can take the rap for the the multiple murders/crime that the club committed. Show ends with his grown children visiting him in prison and an elder Jax revealing the secrets of the universe to them. Although Chuckie killing Jax does fit the shock value crutch that Sutter relies on so maybe.

I think either chuckie or Nero do the deed