The LA Coliseum

Sol Aristatel

I would only call while wearing gloves

good point i mean honestly, it's just better to not talk shit or just admit you are wrong

i have no pride.  i expect to lose pride in this gambling forum

for example when i say that i am 80 percent sure i can win on a bet and i lost, it's horrible.

why would i even post in the forum about the possibility of me winning when i lost?  it's horrible

i have no problem conceding that i lost and that i posted a dumb bet

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I triangulated your address using your private verizon number. LAPD on the way for a 5150 hold...

i'm sorry you made a statement about the la coliseum based on your 1960s theory and now you are finding as much intelligence as you can about excuses

fact of the matter is that i never cared about sol diablo being wrong about me or the area based on your input that was based on the 1960s

jimmy hoffa, you are not a good guy, you are on the darkside obviously and i think you need to start separating from me from now on

it's like this, when i know it's obvious for 1 small example that some guy upstairs from me is selling drugs, i totally get the fuck away from it, i don't say anything, i don't snitch or nothing cause i assume he's just doing that to feed the his daughter, etc

In other words, you are not a stand up guy, i chalk you up as being a guy who's just talkin' shit, being drunk, gettin' high, whatever

nice excuses that you have had and will have after everything, thank you

GSP I suggest you seek some help with your mental health, sir.

i view you as joey diaz, you think i am crazy and that's too bad but it's ok

a lot of times what happens is something like this:

a man needs michael jordan for the first time after 30 years and all of a sudden just because michael jordan acts like an asshole for no reason to him, the guy don't like michael jordan all of a sudden

i don't think that is right.  michael jordan was what he was and what he did during the time and now all of a sudden you hate him just because he refused to take a photo of you and gave you an attitude?

it's just 1 small example but as far as i have seen it, joeybagadonuts has done a lot of bad things in his past life but he has never talked shit towards me and team gsp, i'm ok with him even though he might not like me all that much

GSP you're insane if you don't think the area around the coliseum is ghetto as fuck

Dated a girl for years who went there. Spend wayyyy more time than I cared to around the campus. It's hood.

Ate at a sizzler right across from campus that was probably the scariest diner experience I've ever had. Was +145 to be robbed or stabbed while at the poverty buffet.

The fking idiots all request from inside the stadium so the driver gets a ping to drive into center field to pick you up.  Then it's obviously impossible to find them.

The only way I've found it works is to walk somewhere away from the traffic that's easily accessible and then ping them.

I live in LA and have been to games there....went to ASU vs. USC recently....took uber both ways...after the game best to walk away from the stadium for a while to get picked up as the uber driver will otherwise have trouble getting to you as mentioned above....have fun...

That's not me. Would love to know who it is though.

why did you private message me asking me where i lived?  i told you and you have not replied me since?

this is a very big problem without doing anything wrong, but why get personal with me if you aren't willing to do the same?

this is the kind of stuff that really angers me

GSP you're insane if you don't think the area around the coliseum is ghetto as fuck

Dated a girl for years who went there. Spend wayyyy more time than I cared to around the campus. It's hood.

Ate at a sizzler right across from campus that was probably the scariest diner experience I've ever had. Was +145 to be robbed or stabbed while at the poverty buffet.

hoffa said that everything south of the santa monica freeway is basically bad news and that the only good part is the usc campus

this is a major major problem that i have with some people just saying shit without really knowing anything.

in the 1980s for example, it wasn't that great.  A lot has changed since then and it's a big conversation to be had so unless you know what the fuck you are talking about as khabib would say, stay shut up.

Who is this teamgsp guy? Anyone know his story?

let me teach you a lesson.  whenever you have a problem with someone or you think i'm gonna be bad news after getting to know me when i give you personal info, you should not have engaged in the first place

you were very surprised at my reply and then you go out into the open forum to ask this bullshit question?  why not get to know me face to face like a man instead of asking here?

GPS ruined a perfectly good thread. I was being educated myself on the Coliseum. Jackass!

very cheap way to find material to finally personally attack me

how the fuck would i not know anything about the coliseum?

anyone remember the harvey keitel bad lieutenant movie scene after losing over the radio and then shooting it?  that's how i feel right now

the feeling will go away after a while but i am mad